Glory & Pride to get Cheers Bar program

thephantomsgirl

I haven't paid any attention to the cheers news because I figured the Pride would never have it until I cruised this coming weekend. How's it work again? How many drinks per day would me the hubby have to do to have it pay off?

Depends on what you drink but even most beers are almost $5 .... With drinks averaging 5.50 - 9.50 plus 15% gratuity it adds up ...so if you think you will drink more that 5 drinks a day pp it would be worth it. It's alittle less than $700 per couple on a 7 night cruise. That is less than our previous alcohol bills for a week cruise.

My husband and I are crusing on Glory Dec. 30th and we are so excited! Our family bought us drink coupons for Christmas to enjoy on our cruise. They got us 32 coupons. Does anyone know if we will be able to apply these to the price of our Cheers program? We really want to do the Cheers Program but we have a lot of coupons. I would hope they would honor these towards the Cheers Program since they just announced it. Anyone know the answer to this?? Thanks everyone!!! :)

Has anyone noticed its only on 6 day or longer cruises. You think that they will put on the 3, 4, and 5 day cruises?

Dont know the answer, but the Victory, which has Cheers, in a couple months is moving and will be doing 4-5 nt cruises.

Archived