Question for those who have sailed on Triumph

sewut

Can someone tell me if Triumph's showers have the clothesline that pulls out of one wall and attaches to the opposite wall?

Thnx

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO sewut: The Triumph has them. I have even used that item on our cruises. The Triumph is a really good ship and the crew members are great. My wife and I have taken three cruises on the Triumph and had a really good time on each one including our tenth and twentieth anniversary's.

We were on the Triumph in Oct in a balcony on deck 7 , and I liked the hair dryer being attached to the wall in the bathroom , as DW likes to sleep in and I am up early, and don't have to disturb her. We had no goody basket, first time in 9 Carnival cruises. I thought they had done away with this , which was discussed in some older threads. So , are the goodies back ?

We were on the Triumph in Oct in a balcony on deck 7 , and I liked the hair dryer being attached to the wall in the bathroom , as DW likes to sleep in and I am up early, and don't have to disturb her. We had no goody basket, first time in 9 Carnival cruises. I thought they had done away with this , which was discussed in some older threads. So , are the goodies back ?

Speaking of the hair dryer in the bathroom, how good does it work. The other carnival cruises that I have been on had the hair dryer in the main room in the drawer. Even on our Destiny cruise we got an update cabin and the hair dryer was a new one. I usually just blow dry the front of my hair with a round brush and not all of it. Should I bring mine from home??

We thought it was great, and really hate dragging our own along.I hate the drawer ones , where it seems like the cord is too short.

Speaking of the hair dryer in the bathroom, how good does it work. The other carnival cruises that I have been on had the hair dryer in the main room in the drawer. Even on our Destiny cruise we got an update cabin and the hair dryer was a new one. I usually just blow dry the front of my hair with a round brush and not all of it. Should I bring mine from home??

Archived