Anse Cochon and Pitons?

illiniwahoo

I'm looking at the multiple options for St. Lucia tours. My priorities are taking a mud bath, swimming under a waterfall, seeing the pitons, and snorkeling. Some tours snorkel at Anse Cochon. Can you see the pitons from there?

So far Joe Knows seems like the best option to do all these things and travel by boat. I'm sure we will see the pitons by boat with that option. Serenity tours has a private option that we can customize to my priority activities, but the whole thing will be in a van. We can snorkel off Anse Cochon, but I want to make sure we will get a good view of the pitons.

Thanks!

You cannot see the Pitons from Anse Cochon, nor would you see them on a drive to Anse Cochon for snorkeling.

Joe Knows is a great tour, it does not go to Anse Cochon, although it does go by it on the way down/back from Soufriere. On his tours, you swim/snorkel at Jalousie Beach, between the Pitons, so yes, you will see the Pitons. The snorkeling at Jalousie beach is excellent, IMO better than Anse Cochon/Ti Kaye.

Any tour that takes you to the volcano and waterfalls, mud baths, etc you will see the Pitons as the volcano and such are right in Soufriere, where the Pitons are. Can't miss them!

good luck with your research!

Archived