Download "Celebrity Today" daily news Reflection 7-night E Carib 15 Dec 2012

Artemis

Thanks for posting the dailies. I sent them on to a friend who will be sailing with us on the Feb.9th sailing. Can't wait to be on Reflection. We just loved the Silhouette and will be on the Eclipse right before our Reflection sailing. Only some 30 days away and then we will be at sea for 21 days getting away from the cold and snow in Pennsylvania. Thanks again for all the pdf's.

Welcome to Cruise Critic Bandits 7. My wife and I are also sailing on Reflection in Aqua Class on Jan. 5th. Hope to see you at the roll call sail away party or the Celebrity Connections party or about the ship.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, packercruising, you must have done a search to dig up this old thread! Aren't the archived discussions great? I'll bet you enjoy the research and anticipation phase as much as I do!

And a big "Hi, y'all," to fellow Texan wallie and Austin neighbor worldcruiser (the signature suite--ooh-la-la!).

I am green x 3. We are truly smitten with the new Celebrity ships. I know all of you will have a fabulous week at sea!

At the time I posted those dailies, the Reflection was just a few weeks old, and CCers were anxious for news. So I got the dailies up first, then a review. If you want to read my review, you can find it by hitting my user name and looking at past posts. However, I think the legendary "must read" Reflection review must still be the one by librarylady19 (who posted to this thread maybe six up from packercruising). She does pix and is both informative and funny!

• 1 year later...