Mediterranean Itineraries

trvlgirlmq

My family has been researching for a Med cruise in 2014. With the various lines not having actual schedules (exception NCL) I am trying to find out if RCCL has much variance each year in itineraries and ships. We looked over the 2013 schedule and like what is being offered on Serenade OTS.

Do the regular RCCL cruisers know if the same ships return to Europe each year and if the ports are more or less the same?

Many thanks for any information.

noviceold - Good to know. I have read through the reviews here and the ship and itinerary get good marks.

We had really looked into NCL Spirit because that is an almost perfect itinerary for my oldest. This will be his graduation trip and he loves ancient history. The ship looks nice but the cabins are awful looking. They remind me of a motel 6. Everything looks run down, old and faded. Also, they do not have balcony cabins that sleep 4. Big turn off.

I

My family has been researching for a Med cruise in 2014. With the various lines not having actual schedules (exception NCL) I am trying to find out if RCCL has much variance each year in itineraries and ships. We looked over the 2013 schedule and like what is being offered on Serenade OTS.

Do the regular RCCL cruisers know if the same ships return to Europe each year and if the ports are more or less the same?

Many thanks for any information.

I'm certainly not an expert, but there does seem to be changes year-to-year. There have been ships added and itineraries' changes. There used to be a cruise out of Rome that included Venice and Greece which wasn't offered in 2013. As I remember new year (2014) itineraries usually are posted before the end of March.

Good Luck~

Archived