Pirate Night on Dream

pepsicruiser

Can anyone tell me what time the Pirate "Deck Party" starts? We have late dining and wondered if it will be rushed at dinner or should we just go to the buffet that night in order to see the whole show and fireworks. ty

There are 2 pirate events on pirate night. One between the two dinner seatings that's more kids oriented, and one after second seating (I would guess about 9:30/10:00) that's less so, followed by the fireworks and pirate buffet.

:)

Pirate Night question

I was on the December 9, 2012 Four Night Disney Dream cruise with the following itinerary:

Sunday - Depart Port Canaveral

Monday - Nassua

Tuesday - Castaway Cay

Wednesday - At Sea

Thursday - Return to Port Canveral

On this itinerary, Pirate Night was on Tuesday - Castaway Cay Day with the following events lsted in the Navigator:

6:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. - A Pirates Life for Me Game Show, D Lounge Deck 4 Midship - Come spin the Wheel of Destiny

7:45 p.m. - 8:05 p.m. - Mickey's Pirates of the Caribbean, Deck Stage Deck 11 Midship - A Pirate Celebration

10:30 p.m. Buccaneer Blast Fireworks, Decks 11 and 12 Midship - Fireworks will be on display Starboard side

I would think that your Pirate Night will be the Castaway Cay day regardless of the itinerary, but I can't say that for sure.

Main Seating Dinner: 5:45 p.m.

Late Seating Dinner: 8:15 p.m.

All the Main Dining Rooms serve the Pirate Dinner on Pirate Night.

I hope this helps and all is clear, Enjoy your cruise.

soccer

Can anyone tell me what time the Pirate "Deck Party" starts? We have late dining and wondered if it will be rushed at dinner or should we just go to the buffet that night in order to see the whole show and fireworks. ty

Dinner shouldn't be rushed. If you enjoy mdr dinner, then I'd plan on going.

Archived