Radiance class ships suite perks question

39august

On Freedom and Voyager class ships, we get a cooked to order breakfast in a specialty resturant and can bring our Windjammer food in at lunch. I have read posts that lead me to belive that some sort of breakfast and/or lunch is being served for suite pax in a specialty restuarant on some Radiance class ships. Does anyone have information on this,please?

On Freedom and Voyager class ships, we get a cooked to order breakfast in a specialty resturant and can bring our Windjammer food in at lunch. I have read posts that lead me to belive that some sort of breakfast and/or lunch is being served for suite pax in a specialty restuarant on some Radiance class ships. Does anyone have information on this,please?

We just got off Jewel and yes, there is breakfast for suite guests set up in Portofino's each morning.

Just off of Brilliance and breakfast is served in both Chops, and on deck 4, starboard side in the small dining room, for Gold cards only.

We tried both, and found the the food on deck 4 was a greater variety, plus we could walk into the main dining room, where there was a buffet, and help ourselves to items not found in Chops.

Also, one thing that we could request, not found on any menu or in the MDR for breakfast, was fresh berries! I love them with a bit of cream and sugar!:);)

Rick

Archived