Cruise Review: Celebrity Constellation, Dec 15 - 19, 2012

mathgeek1978

Thanks to all for your feedback to the review, and you are all very welcome. There are definitely issues on the ship and there are areas that certainly need improvements (food and service, especially). However, it's not nearly as bad as as some other posters have written. Certainly not the "worst cruise ever". I'll say that it was an enjoyable crusie, but with some disappointments.

Hope you'll all enjoy your next cruise!

Thank you.

Trust me I have tried and tried to make reservations online and the website has a glitch preventing me for doing so.

Just curious, what time did dine you eat? We usually go on the later side 8-8:15. This time worked great for us on Millie.

Celebrity's website has all kinds of glitches. Just call them and they'll make your reservations and email you a confirmation.

We also dine late, usually between 8 - 9PM. We've noticed that the later we go, usually the better the service. From our observations and past experience, between 7 - 8PM seems to be the busiest time.

Celebrity's website has all kinds of glitches. Just call them and they'll make your reservations and email you a confirmation.

We also dine late, usually between 8 - 9PM. We've noticed that the later we go, usually the better the service. From our observations and past experience, between 7 - 8PM seems to be the busiest time.

Thanks, we're lucking if we make 8:00, usually later so I hope we'll be fine.

Having recently sailed is there one night you would recommend for a specialty restaurant? I've looked at a couple of menus in the MDR that left me cold, but would appreciate your input.

Thanks again for all the help you've been starting with your live updates.

Thanks, we're lucking if we make 8:00, usually later so I hope we'll be fine.

Having recently sailed is there one night you would recommend for a specialty restaurant? I've looked at a couple of menus in the MDR that left me cold, but would appreciate your input.

Thanks again for all the help you've been starting with your live updates.

You are very welcome. I really don't have any specific recommendation as to which night to go to a specialty restaurant. For us, we like sea days as we are generally more relaxed. On most port days we return to the ship tired, and just want a few drinks and a quick dinner (perfect for select dining).

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the review. I'm also booked in a Deck 9 CC class cabin which I upgraded to today. I'm on the Feb 4th sailing.

Diane in Music City

If the overhang bothers you, you can switch to the CC cabins on deck 8, especially if you want some sun on your balcony.

• 3 months later...

Archived