Comparing Oasis/RCI and Princess Report

vickie_bernie

Hi Vicki and Bernie,

I will be on the Emerald with you for both cruises. I see you mentioned the trivias and games...I am a big trivia player and enjoy all of the games. Look for me at the firsttrivia if you want to join up. I am Joyce from Naples, Florida. Looking forward to meeting you.

Hi Joyce

Which cruises will you be on? we are doing three in a row so not sure which two you are on. I don't usually do trivia unless my honey needs a partner during the day. But at night we love to do the games/trivia type events, but we don't anything seriously we like to do it for fun more than anything and if we win, even better.

vickie

Well, only the cheerleaders seem to be married to cruise lines. I really like Princess. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the Allure or even consider Celebrity. For us, every vacation stands on its own and we consider all options for every cruise and every vacation.

Well said. :D

thanks for all the comments, yes every vacation does stand on its own and it is always interesting how different every cruise is, even when it is the exact same ship and itinerary. Even when we do b2b each one is different. We can choose to compare every minute but I like the idea of embracing whatever comes my way.

And because of that I was very impressed with many things on RCI and Oasis... and had a very good time.

but when I came home I wanted to compare the two.... and when I weigh out everything I like Princess more, but certainly would be happy to be on any cruise ship other than staying home :D It is like comparing two good restaurants, depending on what I want more that meets our needs I will go to more.

So here it is more cruising no matter what line you go on, enjoy life!!

Archived