Sofa Bed Question

awfw

Has anyone had the experience of sleeping on the sofa bed in a minisuite on the CB? I know alot of you have children using them, but I would love to hear from an adult who slept on one for a week! Would you ask for an egg crate mattress pad and do you think it would help?

Thanks

awfw

Has anyone had the experience of sleeping on the sofa bed in a minisuite on the CB? I know alot of you have children using them, but I would love to hear from an adult who slept on one for a week! Would you ask for an egg crate mattress pad and do you think it would help?

Thanks

awfw

Believe it or not, quite possibly the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on!! :eek:

I need a *VERY* firm mattress for my back and the mini sofa bed on the Star was great. (I'll let you know how it compares on the CB in two days!! :D ) The mattress itself isn't mushy, plus it rests on a sort of articulated wooden base for even more support.

If you like firm, you're in luck. If you like mushy like the normal beds in the cabin tend to be, you probably won't like it. If I has slept in the bed, my back would have gone out the first night.

If the sofa beds on the CB are similar to those on the Star the only problem you might encounter is the size. While I found it to be comfortable I did find myself laying at an angle as it tends to be a bit short and I'm only 5'3" on a good day.

Hola,

I slept on it for a week as a sofa. ....It was very comfy just like that ! My steward even made it up for me (as is) every night after the first night when he tried to convince me to pull it out into a bed.

Peace,L

My 12 yr old slept on the sofa pull out for 10 days on the Grand at Christmas this past year. He complained every night and he's not one to carry on that much.

I lay down on it for a while and I would have been really disappointed if I had had to sleep on it all week without extra padding. By all means, get an egg-crate mattress (my dog loves his!)

My husband even made the comment that if he had had to sleep on the sofa, he wouldn't have pulled it out either, just slept on it as is.

I am 29 and slept on it for a week with an eggcrate, no problem. It may be becuase I was tuckered out every night but I think it is quite passable. I'm not sure how I would feel about sharing it with someone though, while not tiny it is not quite big enough for two adults.

Archived