Chocolate Factory

LHT28

Anyone done the factory tour?

http://www.agapey.com/barbadostours.html

How was the chocolate?

Do you get samples before you buy?

We are signed up for March & hoping we have enough people so they will do the tour

Any info

We were among the first to enjoy this tour, last January, and I highly recommend it. Here's a link to the tripadvisor reviews. My husband's and my reviews are on their somewhere, but you'll note that they are all good reviews. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147263-d2397768-Reviews-Agapey_Chocolate_Factory_Tour-Bridgetown_Saint_Michael_Parish_Barbados.html

It's small and personal - one room, you talk to the owner/chocolatier and his assistant. You get to taste cocoa samples, sugar samples and chocolate samples. It's actually very educational. The chocolate is delicious. At the time he actually wasn't selling any chocolate at the factory, however you can buy it (and bags of the sugar used in the chocolate) at Best of Barbados in the cruise ship terminal, and the 4 of us bought them out!

It's small and personal - one room, you talk to the owner/chocolatier and his assistant. You get to taste cocoa samples, sugar samples and chocolate samples. It's actually very educational. The chocolate is delicious. At the time he actually wasn't selling any chocolate at the factory, however you can buy it (and bags of the sugar used in the chocolate) at Best of Barbados in the cruise ship terminal, and the 4 of us bought them out!

Apparently you can buy it after the tour now ..sounds like a good product so hopefully he will have lots on hand ;)

Thanks

Lyn

Apparently you can buy it after the tour now ..sounds like a good product so hopefully he will have lots on hand ;)

Thanks

Lyn

I'm glad to hear he's selling it there now. I had wished he was doing it then. And if you're coffee drinkers, make sure to pick up a bag of the sugar - it's much ear better than the white sugar you buy at the grocery. We aren't coffee drinkers, and my stash is still in my pantry :eek:

I'm glad to hear he's selling it there now. I had wished he was doing it then. And if you're coffee drinkers, make sure to pick up a bag of the sugar - it's much ear better than the white sugar you buy at the grocery. We aren't coffee drinkers, and my stash is still in my pantry :eek:

We do not take sugar in coffee or tea but thanks form the tip

Archived