First time Norwegian cruiser.

shopperwhite

There are no formal nights per se. They have dress up or not, which is totally at your discretion. You will hard time seeing a tuxedo on NCL.

You can book shows and dining ahead of time, but I have never had a problem walking up to eat with the possible exception of Cagney's. Can't imagine shows would be a problem

Can you tell me on epic what toiletries they give you. Shampoo conditioner body lotion soap etc.?

There is wall-mounted shower gel and shampoo in the shower and liquid soap by the sink.

There are no formal nights?

Nope! NCL has * Dress up or Not Night *......may be called something different now.....but you can dress UP or dress DOWN as you prefer :)

Do I have o make reservations before the cruise for specialty dining and for

Evening shows?

Speciality dining can be booked once you are onboard, you don't HAVE to reserve before you cruise. The one restaurant we noticed that got very busy was Teppanyaki, it doesn't seat very many, so if you wanted that one particularly, it MAY be wise to pre-book. As for shows, Cirque Dinner was fully-booked ALL the time on our August sailing and we DID book beforehand, so that may be another to consider. Others such as Legends seemed less busy. Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise! :)

Regarding booking shows in advance, you might want to consider reserving Blue Man Group if you are interested in seeing it. My family of four had a hard time getting reservations for the same night when we tried to book online 2 weeks in advance. We managed it, but not for the night/time we preferred. I do not know what our experience would have been if we'd tried once we were on board.

Have a great trip!

Regarding booking shows in advance, you might want to consider reserving Blue Man Group if you are interested in seeing it. My family of four had a hard time getting reservations for the same night when we tried to book online 2 weeks in advance. We managed it, but not for the night/time we preferred. I do not know what our experience would have been if we'd tried once we were on board.

Have a great trip!

Sorry, Yes I totally agree here......I almost forgot about the Blue Man Group! :o We pre-booked THAT as well........we wanted to be sure we got the evening we wanted and the time we wanted.

Can you tell me on epic what toiletries they give you. Shampoo conditioner body lotion soap etc.?

There are no formal nights?

Do I have o make reservations before the cruise for specialty dining and for

Evening shows?

Thank you

You will have a shampoo/body wash product in the shower. Bring your own conditioner.

Dress Up or Not nights.

I made all of our show reservations ahead of time and was glad that I did because I saw lines of people doing just this. If you change your mind about a show, not a big deal to change times etc (if available). If you book specialty dining ahead of time, your credit card will be charged. If you have onboard credit to use, you should wait until you get to the ship so that can be used as payment.

Archived