Azamazing evening question for Bill

kiawahdon

I really hate to ask you Bill, but it was stated that all details would be posted on the web site by year's end. Unfortunately, there is still no information on Quest's evening for its 8/16 sailing other than hearsay that it is supposed to be held in Bordeaux.

As an aside, I hope when you have your meeting at the palace about the back office issues, you take a moment and beat your own drum. You clearly put out fires every day that have no business starting if the shoreside support was up to par. Without your perceptive and tactful handling of issues that Florida seems incapable of doing, a lot of small issues would grow exponentially.

Quest's November 13 trans-Atlantic also lists no Azamazing evening.

It also shows a November 14 departure from Seville at 3:30am while listing a number of land discoveries starting at 9:00am and 9:30am that same day. Unless the departure is in fact scheduled for 3:30pm, those taking the morning excursions are in for a long swim to Tenerife.:rolleyes:

Quest's November 13 trans-Atlantic also lists no Azamazing evening, and this passenger will be upset if there isn't one after all the hype we were given and the resulting increases in fares.

The itinerary also shows a November 14 departure from Seville at 3:30am while listing a number of land discoveries starting at 9:00am and 9:30am that same day. Unless the departure is in fact scheduled for 3:30pm, those taking the morning excursions are in for a long swim to Tenerife.

Lastly, there are five land discoveries listed for embarkation day in Seville starting at 8:30 in the morning. Are these for those few of us doing a back-to-back and staying on after the prior Rome to Seville cruise, or is Azamara expecting passengers to take land discoveries before boarding the ship?

This is all very confusing...but, somehow, not a surprising.:confused:

Hello Kiawahdon and Marinaro44 -

Thank you for your follow-up and perceptive observations about the Quest's November 13th Transatlantic voyage.

I'll follow-up with our AE creator and shore excursion team about their progress in loading the AzAmazing Evenings into the system. Also, as I mentioned on another thread about this topic, I'm working on securing a summary of the events so that Andy can create a "sticky" thread.

I'll respond to you as soon as I receive the information.

I think it makes sense for me to reiterate that since 2013 is the inaugural year for this program, we realize that there may be operational issues that will present themselves for resolution and appreciate your patience during this introductory phase.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Thanks, Bill. Sorry for the double posting above. Comcast's internet service is having problems (not in the least unusual for them), and it looked like the first posting didn't get through. Then I discovered the confusing set of discoveries for departure day, November 13, and added that item to my questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Before this thread falls off the first page, I'd like to remind Bill that at least a few of us still have a mystery Azamazing evening--if one at all--on our upcoming cruises.

And I still have no clue how to reconcile Quest's departure time from Seville on her 11/13/2012 cruise with the shore excursions posted on the Azamara web site for embarkation day and the day after.

Please help.

Quest's November 13 trans-Atlantic also lists no Azamazing evening, and this passenger will be upset if there isn't one after all the hype we were given and the resulting increases in fares.

The itinerary also shows a November 14 departure from Seville at 3:30am while listing a number of land discoveries starting at 9:00am and 9:30am that same day. Unless the departure is in fact scheduled for 3:30pm, those taking the morning excursions are in for a long swim to Tenerife.

Lastly, there are five land discoveries listed for embarkation day in Seville starting at 8:30 in the morning. Are these for those few of us doing a back-to-back and staying on after the prior Rome to Seville cruise, or is Azamara expecting passengers to take land discoveries before boarding the ship?

This is all very confusing...but, somehow, not a surprising.:confused:

Marinaro, I think I found bad news for you. If you click on "2013 Europe Program" on the Azamara website, in the main section of the page it says "AzAmazing Evenings on every voyage." However, way at the bottom in "Terms and Conditions" it says that there will not be an event on the Quest November 13 sailing.

Doug

Marinaro, I think I found bad news for you. If you click on "2013 Europe Program" on the Azamara website, in the main section of the page it says "AzAmazing Evenings on every voyage." However, way at the bottom in "Terms and Conditions" it says that there will not be an event on the Quest November 13 sailing.

Doug

Thanks. I guess the word "every" means something different to the mucky-mucks at Azamara. And you have to click on a little + sign to even get to the Terms and Conditions on that page. Pretty sneaky, I'd say.

And, by the way, no mention of the exception on the Land Discoveries page of their web site, where it says this:

.......................................................................................................

Introducing Azamazing EveningsSM—A Destination Affair To Remember.

On every voyage beginning with our 2013 Europe season, Azamara offers each of our guests a complimentary AzAmazing Evening. These Land Discoveries events are unique opportunities to enjoy the advantages of longer stays in port and experience a destination to its fullest. It could be the ballet at Mikhailovsky Theater in St. Petersburg, a polo match and reception in Saint-Tropez, or a gala affair at the Belfast Titanic Museum. AzAmazing Evening events will be available on every voyage starting with March 27, 2013 (on Azamara Quest®), and May 15, 2013 (on Azamara Journey®).

.......................................................................................................

Yes..."a Destination Affair to Remember," unless, of course, you're on the Quest November 13 cruise. Seems to me Azamara owes us all a free excursion somewhere on that cruise, after all the hype we had to put up with in their overblown announcement of the fare increases. If passengers will be charged $150 for not showing up for the Azamazing evening in the Mediterranean, then Azamara should give us a credit for not having one in the first place.:mad::mad: Oops, there's a disclaimer on that in another set of self-serving Terms and Conditions.

With that bit of bait-and-switch noted, I still need to know how there can be shore excursions in Seville at 9am on November 14 when the ship is scheduled to leave Seville at 3:30am that morning. You wouldn't think it would take more than a week to get that question answered. Someone at Azamara must know when the ship is really going to depart...then again, maybe not.:rolleyes:

Thanks. I guess the word "every" means something different to the mucky-mucks at Azamara. And you have to click on a little + sign to even get to the Terms and Conditions on that page. Pretty sneaky, I'd say.

And, by the way, no mention of the exception on the Land Discoveries page of their web site, where it says this:

Hello Marinaro44 -

I know that you've been waiting for a reply and I'm sorry that I have not received an explanation about the shore excursions scheduled in Seville on November 13, embarkation day, and the following day. I contacted the shore excursion leader today and expect to be able to provide you and others with an updated schedule very early next week.

I did learn that there will be no AzAmazing Evening event offered on this voyage. I understand your disappointment and confusion which has been exacerbated by the fact that this Transatlantic exception seems to be noted only within the "Terms and Conditions" that accompanies the "2013 Europe Program" found on the "Special Offers" tab and nowhere else on the website.

I will bring this issue to the attention of our management team and then get back to you and others as soon as I have an explanation.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Bill

To add to the list of questions, our evening for the trip on 9th November (Journey) is on 17th November in Cochin and it sounds absolutely lovely. It states in the brochure it is at 1900 for 3 hours. However, we sail at 2200. - Does this mean the evening is not 3 hours long ( little disappointing), we leave for the excursion earlier than 7pm or do we sail away later

Normally I would not worry about this little misfit but I am trying to evaluate and possibly arrange some private excursions for the day time and if the start of the azamazing evening is earlier than 7pm I would need to rejig some of our plans

Thanks

Bill, I have a question and hope you can give me some assistance. We are on the 4/21 Quest cruise and the Azamara evening is in Gibrator I signed up for the one at 5:30 I noticed that all the tours that day are at 3PM so we never make it back in time and really do not want to change our time. is there anyway we can stay up at the mount and wait for the 5:30 tour or can you find out if there are any other tour that is leaving earlier that day. I saw a handicap tour that is earlier but we are not interested in that one and it is also very expensive..

Hello Marinaro44 -

I know that you've been waiting for a reply and I'm sorry that I have not received an explanation about the shore excursions scheduled in Seville on November 13, embarkation day, and the following day. I contacted the shore excursion leader today and expect to be able to provide you and others with an updated schedule very early next week.

I did learn that there will be no AzAmazing Evening event offered on this voyage. I understand your disappointment and confusion which has been exacerbated by the fact that this Transatlantic exception seems to be noted only within the "Terms and Conditions" that accompanies the "2013 Europe Program" found on the "Special Offers" tab and nowhere else on the website.

I will bring this issue to the attention of our management team and then get back to you and others as soon as I have an explanation.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Bill, it's been twelve days since I raised the issue of the missing Azamazing evening on Quest's November 13 cruise and the inconsistency between Quest's departure date and time from Seville and the scheduling of land discoveries hours after the departure time.

I'm puzzled why, if you "did learn" that there was no Azamazing evening on this cruise, I had to be told by Doug's posting above, and why you didn't tell me here directly. I'd also like to know why, when I booked this cruise last November while on Quest, I wasn't told there was no Azamazing evening. With all the hype and bluster we've been fed about it, you'd think the on board cruise consultants would have been told IN LARGE, BOLD LETTERS to make sure prospective passengers were made aware of this one and only exception before they committed to book. Instead, I was told the Azamazing evening hadn't been scheduled yet but it would be held in Bermuda as that is the only port where there would be an overnight.

I'm also puzzled why it's taken twelve days to figure out when Quest is really departing Seville. Surely someone at Azamara must know. There are likely people looking to book land discoveries in Seville and, as of now, anyone looking at Quest's scheduled departure and the scheduled times of those discoveries will be very confused. I would think whoever's in charge of this mess would want it fixed pronto.

Lastly, the prices listed for discoveries on the web site are contradictory. For example, in Bermuda on November 23, the discoveries summary page shows the glass bottom boat cruise priced at $49. Clicking on "Show Details" takes me to the page where I can book and the "Product Summary" box also shows $49. But when I scroll down to the "Times Available" section where I'd book, it says the price is $59.25. Now that I look at it again, I note that it also says the excursion leaves at 8:00pm. This might present a problem as Quest is scheduled to leave Bermuda at 3:15pm that day.

How do we get all of this fixed...and soon, not twelve more days from now? I'm at the point where I'm going to stop defending Azamara and start looking at alternatives.:mad:

Bill, it's been twelve days since I raised the issue of the missing Azamazing evening on Quest's November 13 cruise and the inconsistency between Quest's departure date and time from Seville and the scheduling of land discoveries hours after the departure time.

I'm also puzzled why it's taken twelve days to figure out when Quest is really departing Seville. Surely someone at Azamara must know.

.:mad:

According to the website departure is 3:30am on Thursday November 14

THU 14-NOVSeville, SpainDocked3:30 am

So, I would assume if embarking on Wednesday, November 13, you would not be able to book any land discoveries since departure is early the next morning (unless something is available for those on a btb).

It is also too bad you depart so early from Canary Islands. We were just there on Silhouette's transatlantic and loved Mt Tiede, but you do not have enough time to go there.

There is really no time to do anything on the port stops on this transatlantic.

Regarding having no Azamazing evening in Bermuda, they probably decided against it when they realized how expensive it would be to throw a party in Bermuda.

According to the website departure is 3:30am on Thursday November 14

THU 14-NOVSeville, SpainDocked3:30 am

Yes, I know that's what the itinerary says. The problem is the land discoveries web site lists a number of tours on November 14 starting at 9:00am. That will be a problem if Quest leaves the dock at 3:30am, don't you think?

We did get to Tiede on our November 17 Quest cruise, along with nearly all of the Canaries. Beautiful islands.

Bill, I have a question and hope you can give me some assistance. We are on the 4/21 Quest cruise and the Azamara evening is in Gibrator I signed up for the one at 5:30 I noticed that all the tours that day are at 3PM so we never make it back in time and really do not want to change our time. is there anyway we can stay up at the mount and wait for the 5:30 tour or can you find out if there are any other tour that is leaving earlier that day. I saw a handicap tour that is earlier but we are not interested in that one and it is also very expensive..

Bill, since you have not responded to my post yet I know your busy I called Azamara and spoke with Le club Voyage.

Ship arrives in Gilbrator at 9 AM there are no tours until 3PM and each tour is around 3 hours. The Azamara evening tour is at 5:30 and 7:30 and we are sgined up for the 5:30 tour and we would never make it back to the ship on time and did not want the 7:30 tour.

The person I spoke with called the shore excrusion department and they did not realized there was a conflict and will try and see if they can maybe add an earlier tour for Gilbrator if not we will do a private tour..

It makes no sense to have the ship come into port early and have nothing planned for 6 hours. You are basically telling your customers to do their own thing. I understand that all this was put together in a rush and mistakes can happen.

Bill

To add to the list of questions, our evening for the trip on 9th November (Journey) is on 17th November in Cochin and it sounds absolutely lovely. It states in the brochure it is at 1900 for 3 hours. However, we sail at 2200. - Does this mean the evening is not 3 hours long ( little disappointing), we leave for the excursion earlier than 7pm or do we sail away later

Normally I would not worry about this little misfit but I am trying to evaluate and possibly arrange some private excursions for the day time and if the start of the azamazing evening is earlier than 7pm I would need to rejig some of our plans

Thanks

We are scheduled to be on this cruise.

UKtog, I see the Taj Mahal overland tour you were looking for has been loaded into the system.

It departs from Goa for 2 nights and arrives back to the ship in Cochin. The tour is $2,195.00 per person. We have been to India and the Taj Mahal before and I suggest those looking into this consider the possibility of flying from Mumbai for a 3 night trip.

You also should find out the scheduled flight times and whether you would make it back in time for the Azamazing evening. Everything in India is really slow.

If you are interested, I am planning on putting together some private excursions but actually thought Cochin might be one place were we would go with a ships tour, specifically so we can get back to the ship in time for the evening event.

I will definitely be doing private in Mumbai as the ships tours are all 3-4 hours and do not sound very interesting. It takes forever to get anywhere in India and I can't imagine much time anywhere the way these short tours are scheduled. I also plan to put together a private exursion for Sri Lanka.

Yes, I know that's what the itinerary says. The problem is the land discoveries web site lists a number of tours on November 14 starting at 9:00am. That will be a problem if Quest leaves the dock at 3:30am, don't you think?

We did get to Tiede on our November 17 Quest cruise, along with nearly all of the Canaries. Beautiful islands.

It sounds like you enjoy the transatlantics on Azamara (Canary Islands are often a stop on a transatlantic).

The conflict with the loaded tours and ship schedules are also in conflict on Journey on November 24. We are scheduled to arrive in Singapore at 12:00PM and they have a tour loaded into the system that starts at 8:45am. I did bring it up months ago

My guess is that the port times (as of now) are correct and the shore excursions are in error.

Does anyone review before loading into the system? I notice these right away and I work full time. I can't imagine all of these mitakes made by someone who had a full time job with Azamara.

Thanks for pointing out the Taj Mahal excursion Jade, that was part of the reasoning for my question to Bill, sorry I was not specific. However, I have now been advised it is a morning flight back from Dehli so should be fine.

We will be using ships tours throughout, thanks for the offer but for this cruise we are very happy with what the ship offers

Bill, it's been twelve days since I raised the issue of the missing Azamazing evening on Quest's November 13 cruise and the inconsistency between Quest's departure date and time from Seville and the scheduling of land discoveries hours after the departure time......

How do we get all of this fixed...and soon, not twelve more days from now? I'm at the point where I'm going to stop defending Azamara and start looking at alternatives.:mad:

Hello Marinaro44 -

I'm sorry that it's taken so long to provide you with a comprehensive response to your questions and I understand that your "mad" face represents your high level of frustration as to why you can't get answers to logical questions in real-time. I've checked again today with our shore excursion team and based on what I've been told, I expect to be able to provide you and other readers with a response early tomorrow.

Right now, the shore excursion team is auditing each and every shore excursion to ensure that they correlate with our ship's departure and arrival times. It seems that back in November in our effort to publish shore excursions so that they would be available in advance of the previous four month download, there were errors in cross-checking the shore excursion times with the ship's arrival and departure times. With the transparency provided by the internet and Cruise Critic in particular, our operational difficulties in program execution within the umbrella of shared-services reveals to you all the challenges of using a centralized shore excursion operation to service three distinct brands, each with their own operational idiosyncrasies. Our challenge going forward is to make the matrix organization work to deliver quality results and its one in which our executive team will meet over time. Unfortunately, it's not light turning on a light-switch.

With respect as to why I didn't inform you that there would be no AzAmazing Evening on this voyage at the outset was because I wasn't sure about the status of the program and needed an official response. Prior to receiving one, I learned from Doug's posting and his reference to the disclaimer he found that there was to be no evening event. I then received the response which verified that there would be no event on that voyage.

So once again, I'm asking for you to draw upon your patience to wait until tomorrow for an explanation from our shore excursion department.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Bill, since you have not responded to my post yet I know your busy I called Azamara and spoke with Le club Voyage.

Ship arrives in Gilbrator at 9 AM there are no tours until 3PM and each tour is around 3 hours. The Azamara evening tour is at 5:30 and 7:30 and we are sgined up for the 5:30 tour and we would never make it back to the ship on time and did not want the 7:30 tour.

The person I spoke with called the shore excrusion department and they did not realized there was a conflict and will try and see if they can maybe add an earlier tour for Gilbrator if not we will do a private tour..

It makes no sense to have the ship come into port early and have nothing planned for 6 hours. You are basically telling your customers to do their own thing. I understand that all this was put together in a rush and mistakes can happen.

Hello Dale -

I'm sorry for not being able to respond to your question more quickly but I'm pleased that the Le Club Voyage staff was instrumental in pointing out the issue to the shore excursion.

I do know that when I forwarded your request to the shore excursion department, they were aware that there were discrepancies with shore excursion times working in conjunction with AzAmazing Evenings and the ships 'arrival and departure times.

As I explained to "Marinaro44," the shore excursion team is auditing each and every shore excursion to ensure that they correlate with our ship's departure and arrival times and the reason for some of these inconsistencies.

I will follow-up with our shore excursion team on the status of that audit and its impact on the times for shore excursions to Gibraltar.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hello Dale -

I'm sorry for not being able to respond to your question more quickly but I'm pleased that the Le Club Voyage staff was instrumental in pointing out the issue to the shore excursion.

I do know that when I forwarded your request to the shore excursion department, they were aware that there were discrepancies with shore excursion times working in conjunction with AzAmazing Evenings and the ships 'arrival and departure times.

As I explained to "Marinaro44," the shore excursion team is auditing each and every shore excursion to ensure that they correlate with our ship's departure and arrival times and the reason for some of these inconsistencies.

I will follow-up with our shore excursion team on the status of that audit and its impact on the times for shore excursions to Gibraltar.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Thanks Bill and Le Club voyage was very helpful and once I explained what the issue was she agreed that earlier tour time should of been offered. I do appreciate the assistance and the steps she took to resolve it.

Bill, it's not just the scheduled times for the excursions that are inconsistent with departure times on Quest's November 13 sailing, there are inconsistencies in the pricing, even within the same web page. That needs to be fixed, too.

What is being done to make sure anyone booking the November 13 Quest cruise is told there is no Azamazing evening, after all the hype on every Azamara mailing, web page, and PR blurb that says "every cruise." If I'd been told in advance of booking, it would have been a non-issue. But it galls the heck out of me when it's kept hidden from me on an obscure web page and I find out months after booking, and not even from Azamara. That having been said, just why is there no Azamazing evening (or afternoon; or morning; or anything so that Azamara lives up to its "every cruise" promise) on my cruise?

What is being done to make sure anyone booking the November 13 Quest cruise is told there is no Azamazing evening, after all the hype on every Azamara mailing, web page, and PR blurb that says "every cruise." If I'd been told in advance of booking, it would have been a non-issue. But it galls the heck out of me when it's kept hidden from me on an obscure web page and I find out months after booking, and not even from Azamara. That having been said, just why is there no Azamazing evening (or afternoon; or morning; or anything so that Azamara lives up to its "every cruise" promise) on my cruise?

Hello Marinaro44 -

I'm in the unenviable position to inform you that the shore excursion team has not completed their re-work of the shore excursions that will be offered in Seville on embarkation day, November 13, which is not a time when shore excursions are normally offered. Also, on November 14 the departure time is correct at 3:30 AM. We begin cruising on the Guadalquivir River which means that there will be no excursion tours offered.

As I mentioned, there were several errors made when the shore excursions were loaded into the system to ensure that they could be presented in advance of the previous four month availability. There is an audit of each voyage underway which I believe is being conducted in chronological order by a separate Shore Excursion Specialist who is assigned on a geographical basis. I've requested that the specific Specialist "jump ahead" in time to decide how to handle the shore excursions that will be made available on that embarkation day, Nov 13. My goal is to have a response to you early next week. Also, the pricing accuracy will be checked for pricing inconsistencies.

With respect to not offering an AzAmazing Evening on the Transatlantic, the reason was driven by a lack of viable options. It was not a cost issue. The only reasonable choice was Bermuda, however, our Bermuda contractors were unable to develop a meaningful program that would deliver a satisfying experience for our guests. We also had considered Seville as the alternate choice, which meant that we would have had to operate the program on the evening of embarkation, which is something we determined would not be well attended. I understand that this situation was discussed among Azamara's senior management team who agreed that this voyage would become our only exception.

As a result, the voyage was priced accordingly in consideration that it is a Transatlantic and did not include an AzAmazing Evening. The per diem in a Club Veranda on this voyage is $199.92 compared to the following voyages, prior and post:

§ Nov 2 -13/ Quest-11 night, Club Veranda, round trip Civitavecchia (Rome) - Seville @ $363.55

§ Nov 26 -Dec 8/ Quest-12 night, Club Veranda, round trip Miami @ $324.92.

I'm sorry that we did such a poor job in making it clearly known that there would be one single voyage exception on our website and 2013 Destination Guide, which was printed prior the completion of each AzAmazing Evening for each voyage. At this point in time, 80% of the Events are available for pre-booking. There are about 10 voyages that we are still working with our tour operators and expect to have them all completed within the next few weeks.

Our marketing department is underway in adding this exception disclaimer wherever the Azamazing Evening program is mentioned on our website and in future printed collateral.

I will return to you with the outcome of the shore excursions planned for the Transatlantic and will provide you with an update on Monday. I'm determined to get this situation resolved.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

As I mentioned, there were several errors made when the shore excursions were loaded into the system to ensure that they could be presented in advance of the previous four month availability. There is an audit of each voyage underway which I believe is being conducted in chronological order by a separate Shore Excursion Specialist who is assigned on a geographical basis. My goal is to have a response to you early next week. Also, the pricing accuracy will be checked for pricing inconsistencies.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Bill,

Here is one that needs to be corrected for Singapore on November 24. Journey is scheduled to dock at 12:00PM, yet the excursion is scheduled to depart at 8:45AM.

There is also another excursion listed at 2:00PM on disembarkation day on November 25, but perhaps it is there for btb guests.

I actually mentioned this previously.

"Glimpse of Contemporary Singapore Architecture - SP43"

24-Nov-2013 08:45 AM 59.25 USD 45.00 USD 0.00 USD

While you are checking, are they adding any excursions for Mumbai? They are mostly all 3 and 4 hours and the same tours for the two full days there. It will likely take that long to get anywhere in the city. I was surprised there were no full day tours offered and more surprised nothing in the evening since the ship is docked overnight. After hearing so much about the night touring I was surprised not to find any on this cruise with the exception of the Azamazing evening event, and last night before disembarkation in Singapore (been there and done that on Quest). There are several late departures on this cruise.

Thanks Bill for all your work on this

I am very much viewing the document for our trip (Journey 9th November) as work in progress and hopefully the proof readers will sort it all out in due course, there is time.

However can I say now, I can see the changes in focus on Land Discoveries and I am quite excited by some of the more unusual offerings that are in place.

For all cruises, the team might also like to tidy up the instructions on screen about the Azamazing evening. Guests who do not know otherwise might try to follow through the booking screens and seek to book two spaces at no cost. Of course, when you come to the final page, it wants a credit card. It is great that the evening is detailed on the page for the say, but just as you have the message that will pop up from time to time that says "this excursion is no longer available for booking" it would be a good idea to have a message along the lines of " there is no need to pre book this excursion, full details will be given onboard"

Thanks again for all you are doing, I am sure when you took this role, you expected to be concentrating on conversations relating to onboard experiences and advice and not being bogged down in conversations all of which have a root cause back to the website!!

Archived