Solo Host(ess) on Epic

Chigirlcruzin

Over Christmas we had Fernando.i have also sailed with Natalie and sol.i think often the studio get together is as good as the people in the group make it.

Agree to an extent. Natalie really seemed to put effort into it. Sol kinda phoned it in. How was Fernando?

Fernando was awesome! :D

We had him in November and he really made the solo gatherings awesome and did a few other special things for us. Perhaps it happens on every cruise (though, I'd like to say we were special :P), but he got the Magician/Comedian, Jeff Hobson, to give us a special show in the studio lounge one night. He also set up our reservations in the dining rooms and/or specialty restaurants, and always made it so that we could go right in to eat, without having to wait. Even though there were quite a few of us (between 10 and 20 each night).

We had a blast with Fernando. :)

Fernando was awesome! :D

We had him in November and he really made the solo gatherings awesome and did a few other special things for us. Perhaps it happens on every cruise (though, I'd like to say we were special :P), but he got the Magician/Comedian, Jeff Hobson, to give us a special show in the studio lounge one night. He also set up our reservations in the dining rooms and/or specialty restaurants, and always made it so that we could go right in to eat, without having to wait. Even though there were quite a few of us (between 10 and 20 each night).

We had a blast with Fernando. :)

Fernando was great! When he heard a bunch of us talking about going to Maho Beach, he helped by putting it on the board in the solo lounge.

We never had to wait for a table in the MDR, and we would have about 10-18 every night.

Had a nice chat with him the one night he ate dinner with us. He's an ex-ballet dancer and I was at the Vail Dance Festival this August.

Archived