Need Latitudes Email or Fax Please

DMH15

I have printed a previous thread on CC where someone Emailed photos of them on a NCL ship and they received the credit for Latitude Rewards that was not listed.

Viola! I have finally found my pictures too! I have been all over NCL's Latitudes site and can only find where you report the cruise.

Can anyone give me the correct Email address or a fax?

Thank you in advance!

From NCL website:

Our Representatives would be happy to help you with the following:

• Look up your Latitudes number
  • Let you know what Latitudes tier you are in
  • Advise you about your Latitudes member benefits
  • Update your contact information

Phone

1.866.234.0292Email

latclerical@ncl.com

Mailing Address

U.S. & CANADA Latitudes Customer Service

P.O. Box 026071

Miami, FL 33102-9075

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 8am - 10:30pm ET

Sat, Sun: 9am - 9pm ET

I have printed a previous thread on CC where someone Emailed photos of them on a NCL ship and they received the credit for Latitude Rewards that was not listed.

Viola! I have finally found my pictures too! I have been all over NCL's Latitudes site and can only find where you report the cruise.

Can anyone give me the correct Email address or a fax?

Thank you in advance!

latclerical@ncl.com

I did fax some photos a few years back and that method worked also.

Donna, if you don't hear from them in three weeks, call your PCC. That was the process when I was trying to get credit for a Panama Canal cruise of 16 days for which they were only giving me 7. My PCC talked to his supervisor and he said wait 3 weeks, then he would escalate. BOOM! It worked! So glad you found the pics.

I found an old link describing my PC cruise as being 16 days, my PCC sent them the link. They seem very reasonable, just overwhelmed!:D

Donna, if you don't hear from them in three weeks, call your PCC. That was the process when I was trying to get credit for a Panama Canal cruise of 16 days for which they were only giving me 7. My PCC talked to his supervisor and he said wait 3 weeks, then he would escalate. BOOM! It worked! So glad you found the pics.

I found an old link describing my PC cruise as being 16 days, my PCC sent them the link. They seem very reasonable, just overwhelmed!:D

I had the same problem. They had my 11 day Hawaii/Fanning Island cruise as a 7 day. Took about 3 1/2 weeks and I got an email saying it was corrected. It had been so long ago I had forgotten we were in a suite on that cruise. Not only did they credit me with the 4 days they also credited me 11 additional points for being in a suite. Good thing their record keeping is better than my memory.

Archived