Condos On St. Petes Beach

Hi we are planning on booking a condo for a week after we arrive back in Tampa from our curise. Just wondering if anyone might have some suggestions of where to stay. We want a condo overlooking the pool and the beach.

Judy

Hello,

I don't know where St Petes beach is, but Treasure Island, has a motel called the Sea Chest. Efficiency type 2 story moter. Very very clean. Maybe 80-90 dollars a night. Nice freshwater pool and laundry. A nice quiet time. Putt putt across the street.

Hi I stay in St. Pete's ( indian Shores area ) every year

I recommend eoither The Sand Castle Properties buildings ( 1, 2 or 3 ) or

The Sand Dollar, and many other properties

they are operated by JC Resorts ( do a google search for the web address )

Very clean and moderately priced.

Have fun...:)

P.S. Clearwater, Indian Shores, St. Pete's, Treasure Island all are On the same BLVD, just different counties....

There are a couple of resources you could check. Try condosaver.com and

vrbo.com(vacation rental by owner). We used vrbo.com when we booked a condo in Steamboat Springs, CO last summer. Very nice and no problems with booking it at all. Other friends have used vrbo.com also and were very happy.

I live in St Pete and when friends and family come, I use this place in Madiera Beach. It's walking distance to John's Pass where there are excellent restaurants and shopping. It's also the closest beach to Tyrone Square mall in case you need a Macy's fix. They've just put high-speed wireless in for the complex.

Gerri Shay, Resident Manager

Collwood Condos

727-397-9125

www.collwoodcondos.com

I live in St Pete and when friends and family come, I use this place in Madiera Beach. It's walking distance to John's Pass where there are excellent restaurants and shopping. It's also the closest beach to Tyrone Square mall in case you need a Macy's fix. They've just put high-speed wireless in for the complex.

Gerri Shay, Resident Manager

Collwood Condos

727-397-9125

It looks wonderful

Might have to give it a try this winter

thanks

Sorry - no s in www.collinwoodcondo.com

P.S. Clearwater, Indian Shores, St. Pete's, Treasure Island all are On the same BLVD, just different counties....

Actually, it's all Pinellas county, but you are right about them being on the same BLVD - different barrier islands. The numbering system on Gulf Blvd starts at St Pete Beach (Passe Grille) and goes to Indian Shores. It's starts over for some reason when you get to Indian Rocks.

We stayed at the Collwood every March break for about 15 years. The building was originally bought by a group of Canadian Tire Owners and it is very nice. Within walking distance to everything. 29 condos and an on site manager.

Very nice. I would highly recommend it.

I've stayed at St Pete and Clearwater Beach. If you want the best sand, choose Clearwater instead of St Pete. St Pete will be fine unless you've stayed at Clearwater befor though. :) I would highly recommend driving up to Clearwater and checking out the sand even if you don't stay there; It's worth the drive IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thanks, we want to stay in the area of indian shores, maderia beach. Since my last post we have booked a condo at Seagate, but we are still looking to book for 3 nights before our cruise, most condos book on a min of 7 nights. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. We are a group of 5 so a condo would be great

Judy

We always stay in Clearwater, beautiful beach, there is a little motel, very clean well kept with efficiencies just across from the beach on the bay with a dock and nice pool very reasonable, its called the Sea Captin and I think they have a web site. Clearwater beach has a nightly "festivle" on their pier with local crafters but not at all roudy. We are going for 2 weeks the end of August. No cruise this time:mad: but my second favorite Vacation spot.

Archived