Boarding Time?

Boarding times tend to be aroud 11:30am but you may not be able to access your stateroom until 2pm. We usually grab a table near the Windjammer. One person sits with the carryons while the other either gets food or walks around the ship. It sure is alot better than sitting in a hotel lobby!!!

I'm wondering about the second part of the question - JS = priority?

JS checks in and boards with suites (priority), but at 11am there's not much difference because there are not many people at the terminal.

Boarding times tend to be aroud 11:30am but you may not be able to access your stateroom until 2pm. We usually grab a table near the Windjammer. One person sits with the carryons while the other either gets food or walks around the ship. It sure is alot better than sitting in a hotel lobby!!!

Access to your cabin is usually at "1:00pm".

JS checks in and boards with suites (priority), but at 11am there's not much difference because there are not many people at the terminal.

We'll be much later, more likely 3 pm...hoping priority will make things speedy for us!

We'll be much later, more likely 3 pm...hoping priority will make things speedy for us!

My guess would be that there won't be many people boarding at 3pm. If your departure time is 5pm, they usually want you on board by 3:30pm.

My guess would be that there won't be many people boarding at 3pm. If your departure time is 5pm, they usually want you on board by 3:30pm.

Sorry, different ship. I didn't add that, as I was more curious about the JS aspect!

All our Port Everglades sailing we embark at 11 and rooms open at 1. Hasn't mattered what ship it is, its always been the same.

What we have noticed lately is while Suites always had a special line, Diamond and D Plus would have to wait in the security line with everyone else and then after security go to the priority line. our last three cruises we've noticed they now have a D and above priority line to get to the front of security as well. This was a welcome to us.

Archived