Bar prices.

gillo

Are there any europeans that can who tell me anything about bar prices please.

I have noticed on the forum that a lot of our American friends are talking about drink packages, all the prices they are quoting are in $.

To make a real comparison i need to know Euro or Pound.

I am going on the Serenade in June, the new photos look stunning.

Happy holidays

Gill

As it is an American company all the prices aboard the ship is in dollars. I have just googlee the exchange rate when I need to know how much things are in pounds. This is the exchange for today...$10 is £6.15 and for euro to pounds it is 10 euros is £12.33. I an going to check if these have changed before my cruise in April so that I can work out if something is good value or not.

But another way to look at it is....if you are putting a deposit down for your account, check how much it is in dollars. That way you know how much of a chunk of your money you are spending each time :-)

To further answer your question I think the soft drink package is $6 a day, which works out as £3.70 ish a day...them gratuities on top. The cans of drink are about $2.50 each so if you drink more than 2 a day you will be saving money.

For our 5 night cruise it is $30, which is about £19, with gratuities it works out as about £21.85.

Hope that helps :-)

Thanks JC. Read on here today that are selling a beer and wine drinks package for $45. Done a converter this comes to £28. Just wondered if anyone knows the price of a beer or wine to see how many drinks i need to do to go into credit. This $45 included the 15%.

Thanks

Gill

Thanks JC. Read on here today that are selling a beer and wine drinks package for $45. Done a converter this comes to £28. Just wondered if anyone knows the price of a beer or wine to see how many drinks i need to do to go into credit. This $45 included the 15%.

Thanks

Gill

From what I recall, a standard draught beer is about $6, I was drinking the fosters oil cans and they were about $8 plus gratuity, wine varied but the cheapest i recall by the glass was about $8 plus gratuity, remember you can now take two bottles of wine per cabin on with you. The best value seemed to be in the mixed drinks.

Archived