Future Cruise Credit

Cras108er

A few years ago, when we were on Princess we purchased a Future Cruise Certificate. Seems to me it provided something like 200 off the cost of our next cruise and needed to be used within four years. I can't find the certificate for the life of me. Would Princess have a copy? What are the details of the perk? Thanks!

Yes. If four years haven't passed, just log into the Princess Website and go to "My Princess." On the upper left is your Captain's Circle Summary. Click on the link and it'll show your completed cruises, booked cruises, etc.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357446615.590407.jpg.5e8b57272e63c748aef77ac4d6ff852e.jpg

You can also see whether, and how many, FCC's you have. Just click on the "Circle Savings Account" link. It'll list the used and unused FCC's and how long you have to use them.

When you buy an FCC, you pay $100 which you can then use as a deposit towards a future cruise. You then get an OBC to use on the cruise.

Thanks Pam. I looked it up and found the information I needed.
Great! Any TA or Princess agent can access this information automatically when you're booking a cruise. You don't need to give them information other than to say you have one.

Archived