Cruising to E Carribean @ 1/26/13... Whats the weather like??

Bill1968

Normally this is not a question a guy would ask but.... As I am 20 days away from my cruise, I am curious if anyone who has cruised @ about this time had any advice? What is it like @ night normally? Does it cool down @ night to where sweaters are needed?

I really appreciate some input, THANKS!

Bill

We just returned from the Caribbean 2 weeks ago and the weather was wonderful...until the last day in Cozumel. The winds really picked up and it got a lot chiller than I would have liked it to be. We all put on pants and long sleeves, but we were comfortable. We had 15' waves that night, so that could have been it. When we got in to port 2 days later, it was only in the 50's. So, we always go prepared for any type of weather...just in case. :)

Normally this is not a question a guy would ask but.... As I am 20 days away from my cruise, I am curious if anyone who has cruised @ about this time had any advice? What is it like @ night normally? Does it cool down @ night to where sweaters are needed?

I really appreciate some input, THANKS!

Bill

We always travel the Caribbean around that time of year. The weather was always perfect. Not too hot but warm enough that shorts, short sleeves and sandals were mainly worn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We always cruise this time of the year. Usually beautiful weather. We always have a sweatshirt just in case. For me I have found shorts and tees work fine. We always take pants and a long sleeve for nights just in case. Sometimes the ships air conditioning can be cool. I have found outside weather during the day to be around 70's+. Of course if you don't bring the right mix of clothes there is always a gift shop on the ship. :D

Archived