Restaurant Booking Rules on Marina & Riviera

Molliem

14 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Last paragraph of post #48 above is incorrect . If your are in a PH or above, one can indeed work with their butler and do en suite dining from one of the Specialty restaurants.

This option is ONLY available during the normal kitchen hours of those restaurants. 

I’ll type this again because in the past I’ve meet numerous passengers confused about this. So here goes: This option is only available during the normal kitchen hours  of those restaurants. 

One can NOT order enSuite from a Specialty at 5:30 because they like to eat early? The same goes for ordering from the GDR. When ordering room service when those restaurants are closed, one must order from the room service menu. Really simple concept actually, but surprisingly some don’t grasp that before boarding.

life is a constant challenge...  more to some than others.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mauibabes said:

When we have been in a PH, we have no trouble getting reservations 75 days in advance and including our friends. On an upcoming cruise, two of us have PH’s and were able to include our other friends in our reservations. 
Ciao, Mauibabes

I will leave it at this, but would love if you could contact us via email in profile for a couple newbie questions from a Sacramento native.

gary

10 hours ago, mauibabes said:

When we have been in a PH, we have no trouble getting reservations 75 days in advance and including our friends. On an upcoming cruise, two of us have PH’s and were able to include our other friends in our reservations. 
Ciao, Mauibabes

Did you make these reservations yourself, online?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, ohmark said:

Did you make these reservations yourself, online?

Thanks

I made reservations myself, online for my recent TA on Riviera. I was in PH1, and my family was not (Concierge or balcony). I needed their booking number. I was able to make the reservations when my statement level opened up, which was prior to their access in a non-PH stateroom.

The only thing I was not able to do before departure was to indicate that we would like to share. That is probably a Covid thing.

4 minutes ago, PhD-iva said:

I made reservations myself, online for my recent TA on Riviera. I was in PH1, and my family was not (Concierge or balcony). I needed their booking number. I was able to make the reservations when my statement level opened up, which was prior to their access in a non-PH stateroom.

The only thing I was not able to do before departure was to indicate that we would like to share. That is probably a Covid thing.

if you invited them then would you not be sharing the same table???

13 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

if you invited them then would you not be sharing the same table???

Lol! Sorry I was not more clear. The three of us wanted to sit at a larger table and to share with others not in our family. I was told I will be able to arrange that on board.
In the end, my family canceled, and I had every meal sharing with others. What a great experience I had!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, PhD-iva said:

Thanks!

• Like 1