Vila

Hi there

We just got back from the Radiance this morning :( - and we did the Zego's in Vila just the other day. I can highly recommend it! We did it with our 2 teenagers and we all had an absolute blast. We did the hour ride, and stopped off Paradise Cove for about 20 minutes and literally leapt off the Zego's into clear blue water to swim. You ride all around the beautiful bay and right past your ship.

Just one tip - book directly with them ( You'll find the website if you google U-power Vanuatu) and it was less than half the price of doing it through the ship. You just take a taxi into town from the ship (there are plenty), which cost $10 for the 4 of us.

Also make sure you put sunscreen on - I forgot to put some on my legs and got badly burnt on my knees while sitting on the Zego. Ouch.

I was on the same cruise as Cassiecruiser, but unfortunately did not get to do the Zego's. I have young kids so could not do it, but was told by a few others that did it that it is highly recommended.

I also highly recommend the Cascade waterfalls, and hideaway island was pretty cool.

Not sure what you will have time to do.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived