Trying RCCL-Enchantment of the Seas !

This will be my familys first time on a RCCL ship. I have sailed on Carnival's Inspiration and Glory and had a great time. DH spoke with a coworker and said we should give RC a try, so we are. I would like to try the Chop Grille for me and DH any other advice?

This will be my familys first time on a RCCL ship. I have sailed on Carnival's Inspiration and Glory and had a great time. DH spoke with a coworker and said we should give RC a try, so we are. I would like to try the Chop Grille for me and DH any other advice?

Park Cafe (no extra cost) is a food venue for a lighter lunch in the Solarium. Bungee trampolines are unique to this ship on Royal.

You will love Chops! We eat there for both formal nights to avoid packing formal wear. I always get the crab cake, filet, mashed potatoes, and mud pie.

Do you have kids along? Our 7 year old loves Adventure Ocean. Last cruise he wanted to go there every day after we got back from our tour. Then he went back at 5:00 for adventure dining and the evening activities. He never wanted us to get him until 10pm each night.

Have fun planning your trip.

You will love Chops! We eat there for both formal nights to avoid packing formal wear. I always get the crab cake, filet, mashed potatoes, and mud pie.

Do you have kids along? Our 7 year old loves Adventure Ocean. Last cruise he wanted to go there every day after we got back from our tour. Then he went back at 5:00 for adventure dining and the evening activities. He never wanted us to get him until 10pm each night.

Have fun planning your trip.

I have kids but they are dd-17 and ds-13

Archived