Suite Internet

We are going on Voyager in February.When be booked Internet package was included but has now been stopped.Could someone remind me what was the deal as I understand if booked prior it would be honoured.Thanks in advance

I am confused to your question but I will share what I know. Princess used to have free Internet, not Royal, for suite guests.

We are on Allure and in a suite and paid for unlimited for one device. Works great and around $120. We have had no prepaid or free Internet packages on RC on any of our suite cruises since 2011, as it was not offered to us.

Princess got rid of their free Internet for suite guests in the past 6 months approximately. We are suite cruisers with them too, but also Platinum so we get free Internet minutes as well. Last January on Island Princess we had free unlimited Internet. Princess had been giving the free Internet to those who booked the cruise prior to the change in rules, another words grandfathering it. Perhaps you read it on their boards, and was thinking of RC.

If there was/is a package that I am not aware of others will chime in.

Hope this helps,

Andrew

Archived