Shuttle from SeaTac hotel to ship

joann4travel

I will be getting into Seattle the night before my cruise leaves and thought I would stay at a hotel at SeaTac and take a shuttle to the cruiseport. Does any one know a hotel at SeaTac that has a shuttle to the cruiseport? I'll be with my 10-yr.-old grandson.:)

Here are at least two options to look at:

Seatac Super 8 Hotel

3100 S. 192nd St.

Seatac, WA 98188

(800) 454-3213

2012 Snooze & Cruise Package

• Shuttle Vouchers to/from Piers 66 & 91 AND Shuttle to/from SeaTac Int’l Airport.
  • Super Start Breakfast.
  • Packages available with long-term parking.

Package rates are tax inclusive:

$95.00 for one person with a one-way cruise terminal transfer (to or from).

$109.00 for one person with round-trip cruise terminal transfers.

$145.00 for one person, 8 days parking and round-trip cruise terminal transfers.

$109.00 for two people with one-way cruise terminal transfers (to or from).

$129.00 for two people with round-trip cruise terminal transfers.

$169.00 for two people, 8 days parking and round-trip cruise terminal transfers.

(Packages are available for up to 4 adults per room)

Available April 1-October 31, 2012 – No blackout dates or seasonality

AND

Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac

16038 West Valley Hwy.

Tukwila, WA 98188

(888) 236-2427

Leisure Pre & Post Cruise

• Includes breakfast buffet for 2.
  • Complimentary 24-hour Airport Shuttle.
  • One-way transfer from hotel to Pier 66/Pier 91 cruise terminals.

Leisure Park-N-Cruise

• Complimentary shuttle within 3-mile radius of hotel/Link Light Rail to Downtown.
  • One-way transfer from hotel to Pier 66/Pier 91 cruise terminals.
  • Free parking up to 14 days.

Rates starting at $109, plus tax and applicable fees.

Available April 1-October 31, 2012

The rest of the hotels on the list are all located downtown.

Here is what I found on Trip Advisor

Airport transportation to Cruise Ships

For towncar or limo service, call #55 from a phone in baggage claim and you will be picked up at the door closest to you in baggage claim. Towncars have this year added 7 passenger SUV's for the same price. They charge $50 to the cruise dock. Fee is based on 4 people with extra passengers at $5 each. Realistically with luggage you may bring maybe 5 in a SUV but will vary on luggage and size of car.

Cabs to pier 91 are usually charging between $45-55 depending on traffic.

For cabs you must bring yourself and your luggage over the skybridge into the parking garage. Cabs pay a $1.00 airport fee plus $2.50 flag drop plus $2.50 a mile and $.050 a minute wait time so flat rate options can often work out cheaper. Going to airport is usually less.

Airport shuttle to and from Piers 66 and 91

Shuttle express is now offering shuttles to a from Seatac to the piers for $21 pp. This is not bad but if there are more than two of you taking a cab or towncar would be a better deal. Here is the link:

http://www.shuttleexpress.com/cruises

There are some Seatac Hotel, that are close to the airport, that will offer a package for overnight stay and transportation from airport and to cruise piers, but usually add about $60-70 from the Hotel cost, so it doesn't make a lot of sense.

The best way will be stay in hotel that offer free Airport shuttle (there is a lot of hotels by the airport area that offer free transportation from airport, they even have a phone in the courtesy van pickup area in the airport for these hotels) and get back to airport the next day using the free shuttle then ride the SoundTransit lightrail then take a cab from down town(see above for Airport transportation to cruise piers). That should save you a lot.

If your arriving at Pier 66 the cruises are charging $25 pp. A cab from there for 2 or 3 will only be about $32 so cabs for a few people would be the most inexpensive. You must prearrange a town car or other transportation ahead of time.

Agree with the recommendation of Seattle Express. We've used them coming and going to the port four times, and they've always been punctual, pleasant to deal with, provide comfortable shuttle buses, and you just can't beat the price! They picked us up right at our hotel and met us at the ship after each cruise. Last time we took advantage of HAL's luggage express option, the shuttle picked us up at the ship at 9, and we were at the airport waiting for our noon flight with hours to spare.

• 4 months later...

We rented a car. It was cheaper than paying for 3 of us to get to the pier.

We can pick up the car at the airport and then return it to the rental car company near the pier. The rental company will take us to the pier. We actually rented it on the day before we leave on the cruise so that we can see some sights and we rented it on the way back because our flight leaves at 5:00 and again we can sightsee.

I will be getting into Seattle the night before my cruise leaves and thought I would stay at a hotel at SeaTac and take a shuttle to the cruiseport. Does any one know a hotel at SeaTac that has a shuttle to the cruiseport? I'll be with my 10-yr.-old grandson.:)

Archived