I spoke to a Carnival...

Luke gs Daddy

Customer service manager today, about an issue with my upcoming cruise. I asked her if she ever read CC and she said they read it everyday.

She was very polite and helpful BTW, Kudos to her!!:D

Thank you, since you read these!!

The Online Community Manager Mischelle has an account on here and occasionally posts. I do know that she also reads this forum as well.

a suggestion that I made here before my 2008 Med cruise was in place by the time we took our cruise...and the MD actually came over to my table and asked if I liked the change!

Nope..never told anyone on the ship I posted here...didn't go to a meet and greet...nothing..nada...

methinks they have more access than we know.

That's right folks...all of you posting on your secret tricks on smuggling booze on board, realize Big Brother is watching and now they know what else to look for.

I have never understood this!!! If you have something that is working, it's sweet to want to share, but why would you broadcast it to the world for ANYONE to read!?!

We keep hearing Carnival reads these threads and I'm sure they do. I just can't understand why when there is a problem things don't get resolved more quickly. For example the reviews on the Breeze highlight a lot of the same problems week after week, yet they don't get corrected.

Sorry, but large, nope huge, corporations like Carnival KNOW before they implement any change what the results will be. The expensive people they hire are known as actuarials that study and give results, within so many percentage points, of what will happen because of the implementations.

Watch this board??? HAHAHAHAHAHA....gimme a break, they already know.

Archived