Ole ole

dotheyes

We have done 6 or 7 cruises as Diamonds since the program changed. You, of course, will receive all the Platinum benefits but free laundry is now unlimited, dining assignments are guaranteed not priority and you will receive an invitation to a Captains event.

These events have varied from lame, (the diamonds in the library for a tea with only the Captain and tea or coffee with a couple of scones or cookies), to average (tea on the bridge at sailaway from a port with good info, good snacks and tea or coffee, to some outstanding cocktail hours usually in the Piano bar, with steakhouse quality snacks and drinks and many officers.

You will also receive some recognition at the new returners party now open to only gold and above.

thanks for the info; I did not do a very good job starting this thread

I am surprised you found it and I don't know how to change it to add more info to the title.

We have done 6 or 7 cruises as Diamonds since the program changed. You, of course, will receive all the Platinum benefits but free laundry is now unlimited, dining assignments are guaranteed not priority and you will receive an invitation to a Captains event.

These events have varied from lame, (the diamonds in the library for a tea with only the Captain and tea or coffee with a couple of scones or cookies), to average (tea on the bridge at sailaway from a port with good info, good snacks and tea or coffee, to some outstanding cocktail hours usually in the Piano bar, with steakhouse quality snacks and drinks and many officers.

You will also receive some recognition at the new returners party now open to only gold and above.

Ann, how nice to hear from you too; you have ruined me when it comes to roll calls. None have been so nice as ours was\

dot

Dot, you are so sweet-well if it helps we are going to be at Disney with Tommy and Vicki (the mrshingles) in December, and Flo and her DH are going to join us for a day-why dont you two join us too?? email me and I will fill you in with the dates. Hugs, marshhawk

p.s. I am painting again.:)

Archived