NCL from Houston

Ladysilver

I've read the other posts about NCL Jewel coming to Houston in 2014. I'm thinking about booking for that fall. I've researched the ship on the NCL web site and although she's a smaller ship, she's beautiful and the cabins look really nice. Our first cruise was on the NCL Sea back in 2000 so it's been a long time. We're 58 and 65 and LOVE cruising. Will we like the Jewel?? :)

I've read the other posts about NCL Jewel coming to Houston in 2014. I'm thinking about booking for that fall. I've researched the ship on the NCL web site and although she's a smaller ship, she's beautiful and the cabins look really nice. Our first cruise was on the NCL Sea back in 2000 so it's been a long time. We're 58 and 65 and LOVE cruising. Will we like the Jewel?? :)

We sailed the Sea and Dream out of Houston. I'm glad they're coming back to a new cruise port. We love the Jewel class ships, not too big, not too small. You should have a great time.

Archived