EZcheck in- Does united airlines participate out of FLL.?

stipmom

Yes.

Hi Pam

How can I find out which airlines are part of the Princess EZ programme?

We are flying Virgin Atlantic out of the UK to San Francisco to join our Hawaii cruise, and Princess UK deny any knowledge of the EZ prog.

Regards

Neil

How can I find out which airlines are part of the Princess EZ programme?

We are flying Virgin Atlantic out of the UK to San Francisco to join our Hawaii cruise, and Princess UK deny any knowledge of the EZ prog.

The EZCheck is for at the end of the cruise, so it does not matter where and how you are coming for the start of the cruise.

If you will be returning to Europe at the end of the cruise, then EZCheck will definitely not be available as it is only available for domestic flights within the USA.

As to learning which airlines participate, it is really not easy to know in advance of the cruise. During the cruise, if EZCheck will be offered, a form will be sent to your cabin which will list the participating airlines. The only way to get a good idea of which (if any) airlines partcipate is to hope someone who has recently been on a cruise that ends in the same port as you do posts that information here on Cruise Critic.

The EZCheck is for at the end of the cruise, so it does not matter where and how you are coming for the start of the cruise.

If you will be returning to Europe at the end of the cruise, then EZCheck will definitely not be available as it is only available for domestic flights within the USA.

As to learning which airlines participate, it is really not easy to know in advance of the cruise. During the cruise, if EZCheck will be offered, a form will be sent to your cabin which will list the participating airlines. The only way to get a good idea of which (if any) airlines partcipate is to hope someone who has recently been on a cruise that ends in the same port as you do posts that information here on Cruise Critic.

Many thanks for this. Sorry I should have made clear that it is our return flight that I am interested in. The flight has been put back until the evening and it looked like it may have been a way of ridding us of our luggage so that we could enjoy the rest of the day in San Francisco.

Many thanks for this. Sorry I should have made clear that it is our return flight that I am interested in. The flight has been put back until the evening and it looked like it may have been a way of ridding us of our luggage so that we could enjoy the rest of the day in San Francisco.

You may want to check the San Francisco part of the Ports of Call on Cruise Critic. There may be suggestions there about places to check luggage for the day.

Archived