Prinsendam - AB and BC cabins - Questions

Windsailer

Prior to the dry dock there were many postings about the problems with the AB cabins. Does anyone know if those problems have been fixed?

Also, the BC cabins are very far forward above the showroom. Would passengers in those cabins here noise from the showroom?

Look forward to your responses.

Prior to the dry dock there were many postings about the problems with the AB cabins. Does anyone know if those problems have been fixed?

Also, the BC cabins are very far forward above the showroom. Would passengers in those cabins here noise from the showroom?

Look forward to your responses.

Based on the work I read that was done on the Elegant Explorer in dry dock I doubt if the problems in the AB cabins were fixed. I could be wrong though (I have been before).;)

When we were on the Prinsendam in November, we found the sound on the ship very good. this is a ship that was built differently and I think you will find that there is less noise on her (that doesn't mean there aren't any creaking sounds). We were on the deck of the Crow's Nest and never heard the music from that locale. Not your location I know - but hopefully it gives you an idea.

Archived