Just booked breeze again :d

kafraser78

we just booked the Breeze for another 8 night cruise in December 2013!!! so excited!!! :D

We love this ship, we've done 6 cruises and this is the first ship we will be doing twice. now we just have to wait 335 days for it to leave....that's so long!!!

we are a family of 4 and decided to book a balcony room this time. last month we had an inside room and were very shocked at the size of the room. we all just fit in it when we were in it and that's with the kids sitting on the bed watching tv. it was soo small even to walk past somebody to go to the bathroom let's say.

Have an amazing weekend everybody!!!

Oh congrats!!!! So nice to hear that you loved the Breeze so much your booked on it again! Poor ship hasn't gotten much love and its nice when you hear something postive about it! Its making me have flashbacks of when the Dream started its voyage, not alot of love was there some good and bad!! But oh well once again you have another cruise booked, WOOHOO FOR YOU!!! :)

Breeze love x2...We were on the Breeze TA, just before the OP's first cruise on the Breeze, and we are also booked on the Breeze again the end of May, we also very much enjoyed sailing on her. Our reasons for booking again are a little "off" but we're happy to be cruising on the Breeze again. There has been plenty of positives posted here regarding the Breeze, buy they get buried under the negative stuff, which many here seem to relish reading and posting, but none of which matters at all to me.

I will be Breezing again for the 3rd time next week! Can't wait!!!! :D

Third time?????:eek: OK I am officially jealous!!!! Good for you though!! I can't wait to see that ship , 90 more days to go !!

I love reading the repeat offenders of the breeze, not that I pay too much attention the negative feedback because its a vacation, it is what you make of it!! No matter where you are or what your doing!! And I wont be working, cooking , cleaning!!

The negative reviews make me chuckle. :rolleyes: I've seen so many pictures and videos of people on the breeze and there are a helluva lot more smiles than frowns! The majority of bad reviews add up to poor attitudes and tacky people thinking they are the only ones on a ship of 4000+.

Granted, there will be the ups and downs for anyone, no matter the vacation, but to say that one server didn't smile at you "ruined" your vacation, or it was the "worst cruise ever" because they missed a port due to weather. Pleez!

Thank you OP and the others who have confirmed that the Breeze is a wonderful ship!:D We're leaving here in a few weeks and I'm beside myself with excitement!

I have a cruise book in April and Sept on the Breeze and i haven't cruise yet.....Noone can steal my joy because i want have to cook, clean or figure out what to eat for dinner...

I often have trouble figuring out what to have for dinner, but in a good way!:D

On may last cruise, my waiter was way too quick to offer "both" if I was struggling to decide!

The negative reviews make me chuckle. :rolleyes: I've seen so many pictures and videos of people on the breeze and there are a helluva lot more smiles than frowns! The majority of bad reviews add up to poor attitudes and tacky people thinking they are the only ones on a ship of 4000+.

Granted, there will be the ups and downs for anyone, no matter the vacation, but to say that one server didn't smile at you "ruined" your vacation, or it was the "worst cruise ever" because they missed a port due to weather. Pleez!

Thank you OP and the others who have confirmed that the Breeze is a wonderful ship!:D We're leaving here in a few weeks and I'm beside myself with excitement!

You will all have a great time! You'll be on VACATION!!

Is everything perfect? No. But, I loved my first 2 sailings on the Breeze enough to book a 3rd. The staff is great, imo and I cannot wait to see many of them again.

Yes, the lunch buffet gets crowded on sea days, but there are so many other food options. The breakfast buffet line is also quite long on port days, but the breakfast burritos are a great option and the line is never very long there.

And if you are lucky enough to cruise between now and mid May, make sure to check out Ron Pass at the Piano Bar. You will not regret it!

Archived