Brilliance San Juan embarkment pier

Kaboochi

I would like to know where we embark the Brilliance, is it at the old San Juan Pier? I read about a duty free shop and I know there is one at that pier but I am not aware of one at the toner larger pier by the Comdado. Any help is appreciated.:)

No - you will use the Pan American pier adjacent to the Isla Grand airport across the harbor from the Old San Juan pier. The OSJ pier is typically used as the port of call pier. RCI cruises originating and terminating in San Juan use the PA pier in our experience. Sorry - not sure about any duty free shops there. But as many of the cruises depart in the evening you should have time to check in on board and then take a cab to OSJ for an hour or two. We've done that before.

No - you will use the Pan American pier adjacent to the Isla Grand airport across the harbor from the Old San Juan pier. The OSJ pier is typically used as the port of call pier. RCI cruises originating and terminating in San Juan use the PA pier in our experience. Sorry - not sure about any duty free shops there. But as many of the cruises depart in the evening you should have time to check in on board and then take a cab to OSJ for an hour or two. We've done that before.

Darn!!!! Thank you for your quick response, guess we have to lug it:;)

We are on Jewel in June and planning on stopping there before and have purchased wine and champagne there....not interested in water, but they had that too. Unfortunately, they ran out of champagne :mad: our last trip....we had our 2 adult girls with us [separate cabin of course;)] and we had a few bottle on board for pre-dinner toasts on the balcony.:D

Archived