boat to the batsh on virgin gorda?

we3k9

Hi has anyone just got off the ship and booked a ride over to the baths via catamaran or other type boat, non ferry /taxi ,

that whole walk to ferry and get a taxi sounds to complicated for us. we want our tour guide to meet us at the cruise dock and take us to the baths,

and get us back in time, we need a tour recomendation, tried patouche, he is booked, are there others, im sure Dion is probably full at this late date as well. if his boat is working after the review i just read. I emailed a guy named shawn and his boat is down for repairs.

I booked cd powerboats in December for a trip to Jost. As you walk out of the port area, they had a sign with my name on it. The boat was right there at the pier. No need to go to other side of island to get on boat. They go to other spots.

I booked cd powerboats in December for a trip to Jost. As you walk out of the port area, they had a sign with my name on it. The boat was right there at the pier. No need to go to other side of island to get on boat. They go to other spots.

thank you, I looked them up online and sent them an email. question for you, did you drive the boat yourself? it looks like they are a rental company? we dont want to rent a boat, so i hope they do charters.

was the ride there and back a smooth one or bumpy?

We had a captain. You can get with or without a Captain. I never drove a boat and didn't want to have to think about that on vacation. It was smooth going over. My teenage son was looking for a more fast, bumpy ride back so the Captain helped but I believe unless you wanted it it would have been overall a smooth journey. Good luck.

Archived