Ncl credit card question

abe3

Hope someone can help me with this question.

We just received our NCL credit card. I know we get 15000 pts for our first transaction and double pts for NCL purchases.

Here is the question. If my first transaction is to payoff our cruise lets say 5000 do we get the 15000 plus the 5000x2 for a total of 25000 pts? Or is the first transaction no matter the cost you only get 15000 pts?

Thanks in advance for ny anwsers to this question!

Hope someone can help me with this question.

We just received our NCL credit card. I know we get 15000 pts for our first transaction and double pts for NCL purchases.

Here is the question. If my first transaction is to payoff our cruise lets say 5000 do we get the 15000 plus the 5000x2 for a total of 25000 pts? Or is the first transaction no matter the cost you only get 15000 pts?

Thanks in advance for ny anwsers to this question!

You should get 2x points for your purchase and the initial bonus points.

I just want to see how easy it is to get my 15000 bonus, when I took the Total Rewards credit card a few years ago, after multiple phone calls to BOA (I had original paperwork for signing up) who did NOTHING to help me, I had to wait until I went to Atlantic city and spoke to Ballys total reward center and wait 2 days to get answer before they finally applied my bonus comps.

I just took out NCL card because I booked breakaway maiden voyage as well as 12 nighter in a 2 bedroom haven suite (for 6 people) for jan 2014. I figure I should be able to rack up some serious points this year alone. BTW I pay full balance every month so I do not get hit with interest charges.

I just want to see how easy it is to get my 15000 bonus, when I took the Total Rewards credit card a few years ago, after multiple phone calls to BOA (I had original paperwork for signing up) who did NOTHING to help me, I had to wait until I went to Atlantic city and spoke to Ballys total reward center and wait 2 days to get answer before they finally applied my bonus comps.

I just took out NCL card because I booked breakaway maiden voyage as well as 12 nighter in a 2 bedroom haven suite (for 6 people) for jan 2014. I figure I should be able to rack up some serious points this year alone. BTW I pay full balance every month so I do not get hit with interest charges.

It was very easy for me. The 15,000 showed up immediately.

I just received the card in September, made my first purchase of $25 , and on my first statement the "bonus" points for signing up were there. I have since paid for my cruise, along with gratuities, shore excursions and now have 3,000 points for our March cruise---which we will turn into $300 OBC.

Archived