Change of Address

Greysea74

I have a quick question. I have my cruised booked, but there is a very good chance that I will be moving before my sail date. What is the procedure dealing with a change of address from originial booking?

Well, I did this for my upcoming cruise. If you have access to your booking online at carnival.com you just need to update your profile information to show your new address. It will the show up that way on your online check in, but I would double check that. It was actually no big deal at all!

the people checking you in do not even deal with addresses.

but if you want to get mail from Carnival-- you change your address using the web page

or have your agent change it for you

Yeah, like for me, I did't update my license or anything to my new address when I moved. So, I did change my address with Carnival because I used to get mailers from them, although I haven't recently. If you would happen to not change your address I don't think they would have any way of knowing at the port that you moved and this isn't a current address.

Archived