Bring Beer on Board??

pepsicruiser

I know you can bring bottles of liquor on board "in a carry on" .... does that mean you can bring beer on board in a carry on also? ty

You may bring onboard whatever type of beverages you wish. And as many as you wish. The only requirement is that it must be in your carryons, not checked bags. I will point out that your carryon cannot be a cooler.

:)

You may bring onboard whatever type of beverages you wish. And as many as you wish. The only requirement is that it must be in your carryons, not checked bags. I will point out that your carryon cannot be a cooler.

So as long as it will fit through the xray machine u are good to go?

thanks in advance

Laura:D

So as long as it will fit through the xray machine u are good to go?

thanks in advance

Laura:D

Maximum size on carryon is 22X14X9. There is, however, no maximum number of carryons you may have. Just remember, you have to handle them until your room is ready (usually about 1:30).

Maximum size on carryon is 22X14X9. There is, however, no maximum number of carryons you may have. Just remember, you have to handle them until your room is ready (usually about 1:30).

Ok so the size that will go on a plane....I do know I will have to lug it around till rooms are ready...but it will be wheeled. I just just checking....so glad you have all the info.

Thanks so much

Laura:p

I know you can bring bottles of liquor on board "in a carry on" .... does that mean you can bring beer on board in a carry on also? ty

Yes, you can bring beer onboard. I like to bring the 16 ounce aluminum Bud Light bottles as they travel well. They sell these in 15 pack cases. You do need a bottle opener to remove the bottle cap on these aluminum bottles. The other brands of beer have aluminum bottles as well. I use a roll aboard carry on suitcase to carry the beer and other beverages in and have had no problems on the Dream.

Disney Cruise Line sells beer in 16 ounce alauminum bottles if offered by the brewer.

I hope this helps and all is clear.

soccer

Archived