Cruise History

armwinder

Question: Does ANYONE currently have a cruise history at ncl.com?

I still have points but no cruise history...:confused:

No. Everyone's cruise history has been missing since some time in October.

If your Latitudes status is showing correctly, there's not much to worry about though. ;)

I've only cruised once on NCL, and just booked the Epic in a few weeks. Logged into NCL, and like everyone else it says no cruise history.

But, when I look at my new booking, it has my points there and my level (Bronze) correct, so it's not all gone. But why would they eliminate that from your account info??

When you go onto the NCL website, you are asked if you want to take a survey. I mentioned that my history was no longer present and I was disappointed with that. If enough people comment on the lack of cruising history on the NCL website, maybe some action will be taken.

Also did that !

UPDATE---

I finally received a reply from Lattitudes rep from NCL site...re: cruise history...

"

We are aware of this problem and are working to correct the situation as soon as possible.

Unfortunately we cannot say how long before this issue will be resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Kind regards,"

It's not a big deal to me but, how can this happen? Database error? Human error? Regardless, I hope our personal/financial information is more secure. Just saying...

I know...how you feel......it seems there are lots of problems with the NCL site...and lately it has been very unreliable ...besides cruise history..all my saved sailings are gone..(and unable to save..as when I look it up..it says "saved").., sometimes the site logs me out when changing pages,,and just today..I am having problems accessing tours.....for such a big company..I would expect a much better IT deparment and a working website:rolleyes:

Latest info.

"I have forwarded your Latitudes account to our automated support desk.

They will work to research and correct the problem so you may be able to view your account online."

Kind regards,

Alex

Latitudes Rewards Desk

As a retired IT person, I'm betting on database/data warehouse error. My guess is that they "lost" the detailed history file. Since they seem to have the Latitude points correct, I suspect that they can rebuild the history file, but it's probably not high on their priority list.

Archived