Cruise History

armwinder

I know there was a thread started some time ago on this subject, only I could not find it.

A few weeks back I emailed latitudes explaining "my account" informing me I had no cruise history. I had a reply today stating all my sailings are up to date and past sailings had all been credited, no mention of cruise history. I guess they are gone forever, not a big deal only it was nice to look back and note the last, or first time we were on a certain itinerary and what type of cabin etc. Have we all lost our Cruise history with NCL?.

We completed our first NCL cruise on Nov 18, 2012, almost 2 months ago.

On MY-NCL online account, we have NO points, NO past cruise history and NO reply to my e-mail I sent 6 weeks ago.

NOT impressed.

I decided to check our cruise history about 2 years agoe and found nothing.

I contacted Lattitudes and they emailed our history.

I thought that the system had been improved however I just tried to look and found

Due to an overwhelming response to the new Latitudes Rewards program, we are experiencing delays. Response time to your inquiry can take 6-8 weeks. Please do not resubmit your request. All inquiries will be addressed in the order they were received.

Our cruise history disappeared as well after our last cruise a few weeks ago. The points are there though. Their system is always messing up. :(

It is really annoying..that NCL can't keep their site working proberly...

besides cruise history gone....all my saved cruises also gone...:( (and I can't save them again..as it says they are saved!!)

We completed our first NCL cruise on Nov 18, 2012, almost 2 months ago.

On MY-NCL online account, we have NO points, NO past cruise history and NO reply to my e-mail I sent 6 weeks ago.

NOT impressed.

Something is wrong there. Our recent cruise was credited by the time we got home on Monday. If you have a personal cruise consultant, I'd call them....or call the Latitudes people if you haven't already. They eventually get around to email but it does indeed take forever. When we turned platinum I had a problem getting the onboard credit, but they did correct the problem by email and a long time.

Thank you everyone for your input and suggestions.

Guess I need to try calling.

Appears their IT team is rather limited and can't fix the problem. Someone said the past cruise history has been missing on-line since OCT?

That is sad.

Management has other tasks with higher priorities, I assume.

Thank you everyone for your input and suggestions.

Guess I need to try calling.

Appears their IT team is rather limited and can't fix the problem. Someone said the past cruise history has been missing on-line since OCT?

That is sad.

Management has other tasks with higher priorities, I assume.

It really is sad that it is now 3 months & the cruise history is still not fixed.

I know there was a thread started some time ago on this subject, only I could not find it.

A few weeks back I emailed latitudes explaining "my account" informing me I had no cruise history. I had a reply today stating all my sailings are up to date and past sailings had all been credited, no mention of cruise history. I guess they are gone forever, not a big deal only it was nice to look back and note the last, or first time we were on a certain itinerary and what type of cabin etc. Have we all lost our Cruise history with NCL?.

We're in the same boat here (no pun intended). One of us lost our Latitudes status, too. Now it just reads "enrolled" instead of Platinum. When we e-mailed NCL, we were told 6-8 week for a response.

It's not a big deal right now, but as we inch closer to our next sailing I imagine we'll begin to wonder whether this glitch will have an impact on our onboard Latitudes benefits.

One of us lost our Latitudes status, too. Now it just reads "enrolled" instead of Platinum.

Oh my, that is not good. You are the top level (Platinum) and now your on-line account says that you are enrolled?

That sure is going in the wrong direction.

Curious, what do you mean "one of us lost our status"?

I have an on-line acccount with my Latitudes number. My wife has her own number, but I haven't been able to create an online account for her.

We're in the same boat here (no pun intended). One of us lost our Latitudes status, too. Now it just reads "enrolled" instead of Platinum. When we e-mailed NCL, we were told 6-8 week for a response.

It's not a big deal right now, but as we inch closer to our next sailing I imagine we'll begin to wonder whether this glitch will have an impact on our onboard Latitudes benefits.

Since you currently have a cruise booked, there's an easy way to see if your accounts are accurate. Log into your MyNCL account and click on "Vacation Summary." Then scroll down to the line for "Guests" and click on that. It will show all guests in the reservation, and their Latitudes status. If everything shows correctly there, I wouldn't worry about a thing. ;)

Oh my, that is not good. You are the top level (Platinum) and now your on-line account says that you are enrolled?

That sure is going in the wrong direction.

Curious, what do you mean "one of us lost our status"?

I have an on-line acccount with my Latitudes number. My wife has her own number, but I haven't been able to create an online account for her.

I suggest you call them up to fix it for you

Thanks for the advice.

When I made my first call (a few weeks ago) I was told "it's fine."

I'll circle around and call again sometime soon.

The "vacation summary" also no longer shows the platinum status.

Crazy, huh?

The latitudes phone number is 1-866-234-0292 Monday through Friday 8am to 10:30 PM est and Saturday and Sunday 9am to 9pm est

Suzanne

When you go onto the NCL website, you are asked if you want to take a survey. I mentioned that my history was no longer present and I was disappointed with that. If enough people comment on the lack of cruising history on the NCL website, maybe some action will be taken.

Thanks for the advice.

When I made my first call (a few weeks ago) I was told "it's fine."

I'll circle around and call again sometime soon.

The "vacation summary" also no longer shows the platinum status.

Crazy, huh?

Now you've got reason to be concerned. Definitely make that call. ;)

Archived