Last minute cave tubing

Butch2099

Can you get off the ship and get a cave tubing excursion from a reputable place? Between the uncertainty of Carnival canceling Belize and my family's inability to make a decision we haven't booked anything yet. I hear good things about that excuron and would like to go, but I was wondering what the repercussions of not booking in advance might be.

If you book a reservation with David at cavetubingRus, you don't have to put down a reservation deposit. All payable ($45pp) when you meet up with him( or at the end of the tour). Then if you miss Belize due to a large number of ships in port (the reason why some,not all, Carnvial ships have missed the port recently) you're not out any $. Just email him back when you get home or near a wifi connection and let him know what happened, which he'll probably already know. If you hear about the port cancellation prior to leaving the States, email him and let him know they're cancelling your ship's call in Belize.

I highly recommend cavetubing.bz. There is no deposit required and the owner, Vitalino is great to work with. I am sure if you explain your situation he will be happy to accomodate you. His tour is really good with an awesome lunch at his place after you get done.

I'm sure he is very in tune with the rescheduling of the ships as it has a direct impact on his business.

Archived