Valor

KPGirl

Been on the Valor once before and loved it, loved it so much we are going back on it in a year :D :D

Once it changes over to San Juan departure I am sure you will see alot more reviews on these boards. It seems there is no room on the boards for any ship besides the Breeze and the Dream.... :rolleyes:

Good Evening

Those of you who say Valor is your (or one of your) favorite ships... is it just a general feeling or can you tell me why? I am sailing her next and have never been on any Conquest ship, much less Valor. I would love to hear specifics. Thanks so much!

ticker.php?pic=vejdp3snodrz7gdf

Good Evening

Those of you who say Valor is your (or one of your) favorite ships... is it just a general feeling or can you tell me why? I am sailing her next and have never been on any Conquest ship, much less Valor. I would love to hear specifics. Thanks so much!

ticker.php?pic=vejdp3snodrz7gdf

More than anything I guess I just thought it was about the right size, ( of ship ). It was easy to navigate around with the layout of the ship. Although I know my way around the Elation now, it took 3 cruises to learn it, and it's smaller. We had great service, but we always do. We enjoyed the clubs better than some ships, I think that was our first balcony to, that might have something to do with it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Conquest ships! Sailed Liberty spring break of '11. GREAT trip to St. Thomas and San Juan! Loved those places so much that we're going back on the Valor at the end of March. Sails out of San Juan and hits St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Maarten! Can't WAIT!!!:D Valor will fast become the talk of the boards then. Right now, the Victory has this itinerary. It's a little older but same class of ship. We also have one of the new scenic ocean view rooms up on Lido. Very very excited about this cruise. Can you tell???!!!:D:D:D

Those are great pics thanks. So after being on 2 cruises and seeing this pics is it right to assume that all cruise ships have basically the same layout??

Archived