Tips to avoid (lessen?) PCD!

countercast

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We returned 13 March from a cruise. I handled the PCD quite well. I spent a lot of time with pictures; First loading into the computer, put a CD together so I could watch them on my T.V., determined which ones to display, where to display them, how to display them, buying the appropriate frames. Then it was time to put the cruise album together so print the pictures, put them in the album...then, well you get the idea.

But I will tell you within 2 weeks of our return we had booked another cruise for November. Then in July after looking through the album of our most recent cruise for the at least 30th time, we pulled out the albums of previous cruises. That wasn't enough and I couldn't deal with my wife's couldn't PCD (it was BAD!! and she still has is) so we booked another cruise for September 28 - October 6.

Next thing I know my wife wants to know what we're going to do when we get back in November So-o-o-o-o you guessed it, booked another cruise for September 2005.

So, you say, now they should be satisfied but nope. Wife says "what do we do between November and September". She then enlisted my sisters help and now I have to find an Alaska cruise for June or July.

Between all the picture stuff and planning cruises I won't have any time for PCD. Aren't you happy for me. Cash or checks equally appreciated.

Our Last Cruise was The Maasdam in April which made for 3 in lesss than 6 Months.......ahh the good old days.....Now I am forbidden from booking for another Year, as DW said she was afraid that It just wasn't special anymore

• 2 weeks later...

It's been almost a year since our cruise, we don't go again until Dec, so I picked one for next Oct. Don't want to put money on it until we sail - heard the perks for purchasing cruises onboard are too good to pass up, so I'm researching what to do in port instead. Meanwhile, Ivan is targeted for 2 of the ports for my next cruise, so I need to check the weather.

Watching hurricanes hit your ports of call does NOT reduce PCD!

• 1 month later...

Archived