Turvis tumbler vifp platinum gift

danny91180

We were on the Legend in December and I received my first Platinum gift on the 2nd night. The Tervis tumbler is great. It is made near Venice, Florida by a company who has been in business for years. You can goggle for the site because they make a big variety of special glasses, cups and etc. We have used them in Florida for years and actually have some of the original glasses. If they separate at the insulation, Tervis will replace. ;)

I don't read follow JH very closely but do distinctively remember someone complaining about the "cheap cups" that were now the new platinum gift. I had to laugh. Tervis are far from cheap cups. I've been using them for years and couldn't live without them. To buy a single cup - you are looking at anywhere from 12-16 bucks and the lids are another 4 bucks. Now, I'm sure Carnival gets a major discount on them but as far as a platinum gift goes, I think they are fantastic. If you get a new one each cruise, you will have a set of them. I currently have a dozen in use in our household. They keep hot hot and cold cold. Dishwasher safe. They don't transfer flavors (ie I drink my coffee in them and if I have water, it doesn't taste like coffee) and they are guaranteed FOR LIFE. If anything happens to it you can send it back to Tervis and they will replace it. My gf that got me onto them sent one back as one of hers was fogging up in between the plastic and they replace it no problem.

I say kudos to Carnival with coming up with a fantastic platinum gift that is not only useful, but something you could easily have more than one of.

Unfortunately, I am not platinum so I have to bring my own from home for each of us :(

Take a look at this ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carnival-Cruise-Lines-Tervis-VIFP-Club-Cup-Tumbler-NEW-in-Box-/130834630501?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e765a0765

Although, I wouldn't spend 26 bucks on it (what the current high bid is)....

Hubby & I are going to be getting 6 of them for our b2b2b, starting in 2 weeks. We fly int0 FLL & I can't imagine how I'm going to have room to bring 6 of them home...I've got to pack for 3 weeks!!! shoes or cups??? I pick shoes:)

I would be doing some laundry on the ship on a day or so.. I always book our room very nar the laundry to do a load and let them do a load ( platinum ) so we are able to cruise with two carry ons.

Nice $4 gift.. Platinum is awesome!!

Tervis products are really very nice...the travel lid alone is $7.95, the tumblers are on average of $15.95. As another poster mentioned, they are made in the USA, Venice, Florida...nice factory and also a huge outlet store....

It's never about the price of a gift, just the fact that it is a gift...and being "Platinum is awesome"! Why, just the fact that we have been able to take that many cruises, and that is something to be thankful for.:)

Tervis products are really very nice...the travel lid alone is $7.95' date=' the tumblers are on average of $15.95. As another poster mentioned, they are made in the USA, Venice, Florida...nice factory and also a huge outlet store....[/b']

It's never about the price of a gift, just the fact that it is a gift...and being "Platinum is awesome"! Why, just the fact that we have been able to take that many cruises, and that is something to be thankful for.:)

people will always complain and want something more

They say your life reflects your attitude. Glad your life is full of good things! As far as that other poster if his life refects his posts--well enough said! I am platinum and I do feel blessed that I am able to cruise like I do. I am also thankful for any gift given to me. After all it is a gift and doesn't have to be given.:)

Tervis products are really very nice...the travel lid alone is $7.95' date=' the tumblers are on average of $15.95. As another poster mentioned, they are made in the USA, Venice, Florida...nice factory and also a huge outlet store....[/b']

...Just off the Breeze yesterday! Received our two Tervis cups halfway through the cruise. We are HUGE Tervis fans! Even living in Florida, these cups keep ice in your drink for a very long time. GREAT cups to make iced coffee in! Just fill with ice, place it under our Keurig coffee machine, use the small (5 oz.) setting, and let the hot coffee run into the cold cup of ice. Add sugar and cream and you've just made a fantastc cup of iced coffee!

...As a matter of fact... look what I am drinking right now!

Carnival_tervis_zps83d77e9d.jpg

...Just off the Breeze yesterday! Received our two Tervis cups halfway through the cruise. We are HUGE Tervis fans! Even living in Florida, these cups keep ice in your drink for a very long time. GREAT cups to make iced coffee in! Just fill with ice, place it under our Keurig coffee machine, use the small (5 oz.) setting, and let the hot coffee run into the cold cup of ice. Add sugar and cream and you've just made a fantastc cup of iced coffee!

...As a matter of fact... look what I am drinking right now!

Carnival_tervis_zps83d77e9d.jpg

Sounds like a great plan to me... cant wait to get mine!! :p

So will these be the Platinum gift on every ship in 2013? Also, will everyone in the cabin get one of these, or just those that are currently platinum?

No telling when they will change to another "platinum" gift. only those that are platinum will get them.

Looking forward to receiving ours in May when we become Platinum!!! They are buy no means cheap. I love them! We would also be very thankful for this gift and the gift of being able to cruise! We are sailing our first B2B so thinking we may get a set of four!!! Yay!

Thanks so much for posting pics and happy sailing!

Archived