Voyager next week couple of questions

jota

Hi, I am on Voyager's next cruise and have a couple of questions.

Apart from JR's and WJ are there any casual dining options near the pool for lunch, a grill or pizza or similar?

Another question relates to the new premium drinks package, will I be able to order a kir royale on that package, happy for it to be on sparkling wine as that's how I usually get them in Australia, but not sure I'll buy the package if they aren't as these are a favourite of mine.

Hi, I am on Voyager's next cruise and have a couple of questions.

Apart from JR's and WJ are there any casual dining options near the pool for lunch, a grill or pizza or similar?

Another question relates to the new premium drinks package, will I be able to order a kir royale on that package, happy for it to be on sparkling wine as that's how I usually get them in Australia, but not sure I'll buy the package if they aren't as these are a favourite of mine.

All of that kind of food is in the Windjammer. The Voyager has only JR's, Windjammer, Café Promenade down on Deck 5, the main dining rooms, and Portofino.

That is a question that I have not heard asked or answered so far, but since "champagne" is included, I (personally) do not see why they wouldn't put a splash of cassis in there for you!

But since you have to wait to board to buy the package, just ask when on board.

:)

They must have added that, as it was not included during the initial roll out back in November. You could only get House Wine

Just curious, do you remember what they classified as house wine?

Apparently it varies ship by ship, eg on my cruise will probably be something Australian, but I do think I've actually read anything about a house sparkling included. I know the champagne cocktails in the champagne bar aren't included which made me ask the question.

Apparently it varies ship by ship, eg on my cruise will probably be something Australian, but I do think I've actually read anything about a house sparkling included. I know the champagne cocktails in the champagne bar aren't included which made me ask the question.

I took a look at the PDF file Royal released and you are correct, there's no mention of champagne. I can't imagine they would not include it, because it's included at the Diamond event where they also include house wine.

Archived