Independence questions

On the Indy I see that they have a sauna in the fitness center. Is this available to use for free?

Also is reserving shows as big of a deal as it is on the Oasis class ships?

It doesn't really tell you what shows there will be. Anyone have any ideas? Is there a broadway show like the Oasis has Hairspray and Allure has Chicago?

Thanks in advance.

On the Indy I see that they have a sauna in the fitness center. Is this available to use for free?

It doesn't really tell you what shows there will be. Anyone have any ideas? Is there a broadway show like the Oasis has Hairspray and Allure has Chicago?

Thanks in advance.

There is no extra charge for the sauna and steam room on Indy.

I don't believe there are any advance show reservations on Indy. There are 3 production shows.

Thanks in advance.

You will have to get tickets for the Ice Show once onboard. They will give you more details where to pick up tickets and show times.

She is a beautiful ship!

If I may tag along in this thread, I have a question about Independence of the Seas as well.

On Freedom of the Seas, part of Sorrento's was a counter facing the Royal Promenade featuring "antipasti". I saw a picture of Sorrento's from whitshel's thread:

20130110_092502.jpg

It looks like they don't have the same antipasti counter. (It would go underneath the words "WINE" and "BEER" from the awning.)

So, does Independence's Sorrento's have the antipasti selections as well?

So, does Independence's Sorrento's have the antipasti selections as well?

There is a separate counter inside next to the pizza which has antipasti. They changed that section which was on Freedom into a bar serving area which makes it easier to get drinks from the promenade.

Archived