Am I going mad?

coralsmum

Or have I seen somewhere on here a link to a new P&O community forum set up by David63? I can't find it now.

topic removed by a moderator. They don't allow advertising on this forum and were also probably upset that someone was suggesting people move elsewhere.

There are links on P&O's facebook page. I think it's good that we can frequent several different forums as they all offer different things. This site is wonderful for so many things like researching different cruiselines and different excursions. A forum dedicated to a specific cruiseline offers again something different. If people ask me about forums I always mention this one but also others that I know of.:)

jeanlyon

must be me a bit techno didn't look too much compared to this site sorry for miss informing everyone - I like this site anyway

If you're looking for cruise related content, I agree with you, for some reason people like to play games on forums, not sure I will ever understand that, but maybe that's just me!

Of course there's not much on it - it's only started up in the last few days - but it has the potential of a really good forum, and is a first class replacement for P&O's own forum which is not working (and may never be!). Whoever said there was squabbling on there isn't looking at the right forum, as there certainly isn't any. No one has to restrict themself to only one forum - I visit several and enjoy them all.

Firstly apologies Starbright and Dorset lad if I was looking at the wrong forum. I definitely picked up an atmosphere on the Facebook pages on the 17th January when people were having a rather heated discussion. I enjoy reading all the forums too but this one is my favourite.

Hello Dorsetlad

No I am not a great fan of Facebook either. I was directed there when the Community Page was down I have never looked at the P&O facebook page before. Its surprising how many forums are out there really. Think I will just stick with this one.

Hello Dorsetlad

No I am not a great fan of Facebook either. I was directed there when the Community Page was down I have never looked at the P&O facebook page before. Its surprising how many forums are out there really. Think I will just stick with this one.

This is the best forum available, a wise choice.

The new forum is going from strength to strength and there's lots of information on there. This one is really good for information about the destinations and various ports but the new one has good information about the individual ships.:)

Well it may be going from strength to strength but I still don't know how to access it! If I click on the link to Facebook on P&O's site I just get a blank page - so I can't find it from there. Must admit I've never used Facebook and don't really want to but I do want to try the new site.

Archived