NCL Dawn 10730 Aft balcony ?'s

love4monsters

We just moved to the Dawn 10730 aft

balcony. Are there loungers on the deck? Excited as I am a balcony dweller and my husband has always wanted to try this room.

Thanks!

We are on the 3/31/13 sailing.

Angela

We got off Dawn last Sunday and have a few pictures that I will try to upload, but there are 2 loungers on that balcony (they are not with the thick padding like the bigger suites, but still nice).

You will love the aft balcony's amazing views. We have seen other ships, lightning in the distance, flying fish, shooting stars and dolphins. The bakery is in the back area of the ship so you can smell the sweet bread/pastery aromas. This is a very quiet area of the ship. The gentle rock of the wake makes sleep even more amazing. Enjoy! :D

Congrats on your room! We also have 10730, but on the Star for March. We were booked in mini but while checking on NCL for any price drops, this 1 aft balcony appeared! Someone must've cancelled and I was on the phone and switching it immediately. The rep even remarked how these rooms book far in advance. I know I gave up a tub and little more room but I have always wanted to try a true aft balcony :D

balcony. Are there loungers on the deck? Excited as I am a balcony dweller and my husband has always wanted to try this room.

Thanks!

Angela

I didn't read the end of your post....we are also sailing Easter Sunday! We love cruising out for Easter :)

I am excited too! We didn't book this cruise until a few months ago. The only aft balcony at the time was on deck 8 and we wanted a larger balcony. I checked yesterday and noticed the room. We have an inside also so we had to switch both. It worked out.

I would love to see some pics! I am a balcony dweller.

Angela

Not sure how the Easter Bunny will find us. I wonder if he can come early? :D

I am excited too! We didn't book this cruise until a few months ago. The only aft balcony at the time was on deck 8 and we wanted a larger balcony. I checked yesterday and noticed the room. We have an inside also so we had to switch both. It worked out.

I would love to see some pics! I am a balcony dweller.

Angela

Not sure how the Easter Bunny will find us. I wonder if he can come early? :D

The Easter Bunny always leaves a basket for our son when he wakes up with a noteto have fun on our cruise....he has been known to leave a little spending money for Tyler too ;)

We were Aft deck 9 at Christmas on Dawn. No noise, I woke up to shuddering 3 nights (son & hubby did not wake up). Tip. Be sure you lock the balcony door at night (not just shut). The sliding door may fly open during the night. Scared the heck out of me. Again, son & hubby did not wake up until I woke son up to make sure he didn't jump. LoL.

I prefer to leave slider open but DS wanted it closed. Wait. Who paid for the trip???!!!

Thanks!

Angela

I was in 10230 this past fall and there are 2 recliners on the balcony. also the balcony is larger on the 10th deck. If I can find my pictures, I will post them.

Thanks for the pics and responses. I am over the moon excited.

As I was driving the kids to school down a snow covered rural road with negative wind chills, I informed the children I would be on my sunny aft balcony soon with pretzel bread. They laughed. I was serious!

Angela. :D

• 2 months later...

I am excited about this upcoming cruise, I have never been on Norwegian. has anyone ever had experience with a service dog aboard? this will be my first cruise with my service dog. we are also on deck 10! look forward to meeting new people :)

Archived