Glory 1A advice please

Star1

This is our first time looking at 1A's. We would like the twin beds that become one bed and a sofa bed. We are 3 adults. I looked at the threads in the search area and I am unable to locate information. I know others will be able to help me. We are looking at the Glory- Nov. 10 2013 out of Miami. We are looking at Aft Riviera deck #1451. Any advice??? Are there any hidden jewels on the Glory 1A group that I should be looking to see if they are still available??

Thanks for eveyones help,

Relax and enjoy life!

Any advice regarding the Glory Riviera deck or Main deck with 1A cabins would be great. The search option is missing at this time. Looks like most 1A cabins have the twin beds that move with an upper bunk or two. How is it being on the bottom of the ship?? I am use to Empress deck ( yes balcony cabins) but we don't spend much time in the cabin. We are looking at something different this time. Any advice would be great. Thanks so much.

Relax and enjoy life!

I am still unable to find out much information regarding a 1A cabin on the Glory. Is there a lot of noise? Does the ship vibrate down this low? Should I pick aft or mid or front of the ship??? Am I better to pay more and move up to the Main deck?? Please can someone help me. I read that other link and could not find much regarding the Glory.

Thanks

We were on the riviera deck , midship but we had an Ocean view. It was awesome no motion. I can also say we were on the Inspiration on the riviera deck , aft , inside cabin. We really still did not feel much motion. My favorite deck is the Riviera. Hope this helps

You're looking at 4As, not 1As. Category 1A would have only one regular bed, plus either an upper bunk or sofabed, and the 2 beds cannot be pushed together. The cabin you mentioned is a category 4A. I have not been on Glory in the aft, but on a sister ship (Conquest), I did notice some vibrations in the aft of deck 3 (in the dining room). Riviera deck, midship, is a great spot, as far as having very little motion & vibrations. But there does seem to be vibrations on the lower decks, when you get further back of the aft elevators. This may not be true of every ship, but it has been on a few ships I have been on. Vibrations are worse when coming into port, but can also be present when sailing at a consistent speed on some ships. To reduce the possibility of vibrations, I would go up to a 4B: Riviera deck midship.

If you want a sofabed for the 3rd bed, you will not find that with an interior. Those will only be on OVs & balconies. The interior rooms are much smaller (smaller than the 185 sq.ft. they claim to be;)), so there is no room for a sofa. Balconies are 185 (indoors), and there is plenty of room for a sofa, but interiors don't have nearly enough room for a sofa, so they are not the same size.

Thanks for the help. I am back to looking at cabins. I am use to a 8C. We were trying to save some cash with a lower cabin. We are not in the room very much and do not use the balcony as much as we always think we would!! Any ideas on the Glory ship--- would be a great OV or lower cabin to check into. I know every ship has those rooms that everyone wants to try to get but need to be first to book them.

Thanks again,

Rela and enjoy life.

an oceanview so you can have a sofa

take one on the riveria deck as close to the aft elevators without going too far back the ones in the aft will be 6a and one cabin over is a 6 c

aft elevator is closest to the food and pool.

going up one deck you want to be under the dining room its carpeted so no noise issue

stay away from under the galley

the best ocean view is 9200 google'valor'9200 for photos.

another option will be the obstructed insides.

these cabins are across the front of the ship

Archived