Where is MDR lunch served on Splendor on sea days?

RMLincoln

Not sure which dining room, but think Splendor now has the brunch, so there wouldn't be a normal lunch in either dining room.

I don't think they have the brunch yet, no 2.0 upgrades, but that would be good to confirm. m--

We were on the Splendor for New Years. They have the Punchliner Brunch now so no more MDR lunches as they used to.

Thank you for the update, I didn't know that! Now on to Plan B I guess.....

So any suggestions on how to gather a group together? Which dining room? Would noon be an appropriate time? m--

Thank you for the update, I didn't know that! Now on to Plan B I guess.....

So any suggestions on how to gather a group together? Which dining room? Would noon be an appropriate time? m--

The Punchliner Brunch hours are 9:30am -1:00pm. It is in the Black Pearl dining room just off the Atrium.

There is usually a line but it shouldn't take too long to get seated so noon would be fine.

The Punchliner Brunch hours are 9:30am -1:00pm. It is in the Black Pearl dining room just off the Atrium.

There is usually a line but it shouldn't take too long to get seated so noon would be fine.

And again, thanks for the updated info. I'll have to work up a new plan.

But the brunch sounds good too! m--

PunchLiner Brunch started on our cruise the 9th of December. Hope it is running alot smoother now then it did for us.

I'll be trying to get a group of up to 30 people together. Do you think this is doable at Brunch or should I shoot for afternoon tea instead? I'm worried about getting a group of tables together for so many. And if we're all spread out, that defeats the purpoase of getting together. m--

Archived