Internet

seashinesunshine

Since I am always looking for this info, I thought I would pass it on. we were there last week.

Found internet at two places.

Cheers~ straight off the pier don't turn. there were two of us so they told us we both had to buy a drink. I don't mind buying something, I understand that I need to pay for the 'free' internet they offer, but $7 is too much for two diet cokes. We left.

Rocketman~ turn left off the peir very short walk. He gave us the password when I bought a diet coke, he only charged 2$ for one, since he wasn't over charging we bought another one too. Very nice service and he also has outlets if you need to charge your items.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Since I am always looking for this info, I thought I would pass it on. we were there last week.

Found internet at two places.

Cheers~ straight off the pier don't turn. there were two of us so they told us we both had to buy a drink. I don't mind buying something, I understand that I need to pay for the 'free' internet they offer, but $7 is too much for two diet cokes. We left.

Rocketman~ turn left off the peir very short walk. He gave us the password when I bought a diet coke, he only charged 2$ for one, since he wasn't over charging we bought another one too. Very nice service and he also has outlets if you need to charge your items.

:)

Thank you. I'm always looking for internet, so this is helpful!

Archived