Looking for recommendations - Hilton Moorea

dontdiwundrin

Hi everyone,

Having so much enjoyed the PG cruise last year and reading reviews,comments and conversations on this board (most days) --- I want to be in FP again, - soon......:D, still deciding 10/11 or 14 day cruise! (7days seems to short....maybe 2 x 7 days would be good).

I am thinking of staying in Moorea, and much tempted by OWB, - are they worth the big price difference compared with the Garden rooms??

If so, I am looking for recommendations please for OWB at Hilton Moorea for a few days pre-cruise this year. If anyone has a particular favorite OWB# location please let me know.

Tiki: I know you posted a map of the Hilton and information , and I have looked for this in your very helpful posts, - but so far cannot find it, please would you do it again?

Tess

I like the idea of sunset views from an OWB, and I have been now reading reviews of comparisons of room location and realise you get what you pay for, (if you're lucky)......like most things in life!! I think we'll splurge, - you only live once, -right?

We are in 105 right now and absolutely love it. I felt as you did but decided to try one - wouldn't change it for a garden room at all. Great view on this side too!!

Thanks for responding.

I really like CC as a friendly place with many happy to share their experiences and offer advice.

Oh, so envious of you being in an OWB in Moorea, soon to board the ship. I loved the 10day cruise you are about to embark on, we enjoyed it very much.

We went in July last year .

I am now in the planning stage for a another trip and researching is half the fun!!

I really hope you have fine weather, smooth sailing and enjoy the cruise.

We are in 105 right now and absolutely love it. I felt as you did but decided to try one - wouldn't change it for a garden room at all. Great view on this side too!!

Thanks for responding.

I really like this board CC as a friendly place with many happy to share their experiences and offer advice.

Oh, so envious of you being in an OWB in Moorea, soon to board the ship. I loved the 10day cruise you are about to embark on, we enjoyed it very much.

We went in July last year .

I am now in the planning stage for a another trip and researching is half the fun!!

I really hope you have fine weather, smooth sailing and enjoy the cruise.

Hello From Hilton Moorea, We are currently packing and getting ready to board our first PG cruise. As stated the Hilton OWB has been phenomenal in 103 along with the superb service. We took a chance arriving on the early morning ferry and requested an early check in . Our OWB was ready so we felt as if we had an extra day. There has been champagne delivered compliment of staff along with a complimentary late check out till noon. If we want to stay later we can and there will be a charge. You won't go wrong with a OWB !

Dontdiwundrin

Why dont you come on the repeaters cruise in Sept 2014?

Hi Emdee

sounds a great idea, the proposed itinerary you posted sounds good too.

Guess I'll discuss with my beloved husband, and try for 3 consecutive years on PG!!!:)

Tess

Hello From Hilton Moorea, We are currently packing and getting ready to board our first PG cruise. As stated the Hilton OWB has been phenomenal in 103 along with the superb service. We took a chance arriving on the early morning ferry and requested an early check in . Our OWB was ready so we felt as if we had an extra day. There has been champagne delivered compliment of staff along with a complimentary late check out till noon. If we want to stay later we can and there will be a charge. You won't go wrong with a OWB !

thank you for the recommendation --, sounds like it's been wonderful. do hope the cruise is good and you have fine weather.

bon voyage

Tess

Archived